Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers (343 Views)

Luminous And Genus Inverter Spare Parts For Sale To Dealers / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Fire Outbreak At Old Motor Spare Parts Market, Mgbuka Obosi Anambra State - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2023
My name is Daniel, I would like to introduce my company SIMBA GROUP, that has been in business for Genus, Luminous and Kester Inverters Spare parts sales in large scale, production and sale of Distilled water for Tubular Batteries for the past 35years. We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track for the best client satisfactions. We have never compromised on the quality and services provided to our clients.

At Simba Group, we partner with leading businesses, helping business to improve the services they offer and to save money. By signing up to work with us as a dealer in all inverter spare parts, we can streamline the service you receive, where by saving your company cost, offering good and friendly affordable prices, making your services quicker and more efficient.

Working together, i estimate i can save your company up to 50% on your annual fees of purchasing spare parts in large volume.

I look forward to a wonderful working relationship with your company if given the opportunity.

Daniel
whatsap: 08032059244
Re: Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2023
Distilled or DM water sales from 250litters upward, sold at 100naira per litter.. supply of Lumious, Genus and Kester inverter spare parts to dealers in large quantity also available...Registering with us as a Dealer to get all spare parts at cheap company rate is very much welcome.
Re: Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2023
you can also place your orders in various kind of Genus, Kester and Luminous Boards, Dsp Chip Cards, have it deliver to your business door steps

Re: Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Clients already picking up there purchase and some already placed orders...For any Luminous, Genus Boards, Spare parts and Distilled water, feel free to whatsap me on 08032059244..Be rest assured you will be giving the best and friendly price

Re: Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Good morning people, open for business. feel free to contact me lets talk business
Re: Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Good afternoon people, am open for supply business as a Luminous and Genus Spare part Agent....All Electronics Spare parts Distributors, Inverter Service centers and inverter Engineers looking For where to order quality Luminous and Genus new Spare parts in large quantities, pls feel free to contact me lets discuss better. Be rest assured you will be getting this spare parts direct company sales Price and not a Marketer price. When you purchase in large volume, you will be getting a massive discount on your large orders. Whatsap me on 08032059244 lets talk business on how to Stock up your Company, Inverter Service Centers and Business Centers
Re: Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Am a direct Luminous and Genus inverter Spare part supplier Representative in Lagos, Nigeria. Am capable of supplying over 50milion naira worth of inverter spare parts.

All Electronics Spare parts dealers / Distributors, Inverter Service centers and inverter Engineers looking For where to order quality original Luminous and Genus new Spare parts in large quantities to meet up there customers demands, pls feel free to contact me lets discuss better. You can also become my company dealer or distributor also, by getting some amounts of spare parts from my company, direct dealer prices will be given to you.

Be rest assured you will be getting this spare parts direct company sales Price and not a Marketer sales price. When you purchase in large volume, you will be getting a massive discount on your large orders.

Whatsap me on 08032059244 lets talk business on how to Stock up your Company stores, Inverter Service Centers and inverter Business Centers. Pls note all my spare parts are new ones and have never been used in any inverter before, also i only deal with Luminous and Inverter Spare parts
Re: Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2023
HelpeeDeck:
Am a direct Luminous and Genus inverter Spare part supplier Representative in Lagos, Nigeria. Am capable of supplying over 50milion naira worth of inverter spare parts.

All Electronics Spare parts dealers / Distributors, Inverter Service centers and inverter Engineers looking For where to order quality original Luminous and Genus new Spare parts in large quantities to meet up there customers demands, pls feel free to contact me lets discuss better. You can also become my company dealer or distributor also, by getting some amounts of spare parts from my company, direct dealer prices will be given to you.

Be rest assured you will be getting this spare parts direct company sales Price and not a Marketer sales price. When you purchase in large volume, you will be getting a massive discount on your large orders.

Whatsap me on 08032059244 lets talk business on how to Stock up your Company stores, Inverter Service Centers and inverter Business Centers. Pls note all my spare parts are new ones and have never been used in any inverter before, also i only deal with Luminous and Inverter Spare parts

Greetings..Open for business. feel free to whatsap me and lets discuss better. you are free to book appointment for us to see face to face with each other or you visit my company.
Re: Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2023
Good morning all

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Hard Enough,do This Now And Regain Your Financial Freedom. / Is GTB Foreign Exchange Real? / Investment Firm That Pays High Returns Within 25 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.