Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Historic Moments Happening In Ibeju Lekki Currently - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Historic Moments Happening In Ibeju Lekki Currently (228 Views)

Historic Moments Happening In Ibeju Lekki Currently / See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. / Tree Falls On Man's Bed In Delta Moments After Waking Up. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Historic Moments Happening In Ibeju Lekki Currently by Prosperprince88: 1:50pm On May 22, 2023
HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE😲!!!

Quick update about Dangote Refinery Ibeju Lekki Lagos,
Operation Begins today as President Muhammadu Buhari, is set to commission this historic refinery....

One thing is certain,huge developement is coming to Ibeju Lekki,there will be so much congestion in that area soon,properties will be highly sort after and that is what drives the increase of Property values. Why am i telling you all this?because i want you to see the huge potentials this axis carry and be part of her history.i desire you have a stake in all of this opportunities.

call (08123231196) to acquire one of the most sort after land property close to the Dangote Refinery Its still A affordable, 20% deposit is what is required, to begin this journey.

Price: 2m (400sqm)
2.5m (550sqm)
Title: Govt.Excision

Land marks: Dangote Refinery,Lekki deep seaport and Lekki free trade zone.

(1) (Reply)

DISTRESS URGENT SALES. Owner Relocating Abroad With Family / Plots Of Land For Sale In Secured Real Estates In Various Cities In South West. / Latest And Affordable Properties To Buy In Nigeria By Property360watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.