Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,108 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! (1107 Views)

Why Handing Over On May 29 Is Akin To Military Take-over / Democracy Day Celebration: Mood From The Eagle Square, Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Arrive Eagle Square For Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 22, 2023
May 29 is the day. I and my nigga don gather our selves to scatter the place for tinubu. you will hear us on may 29. obidients for life. we dont want tinubu in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by yemmight(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2023
The smoke wey you dey smoke will soon kill you.

6 Likes

Re: May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by cpu2006(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:
May 29 is the day. I and my nigga don gather our selves to scatter the place for tinubu. you will hear us on may 29. obidients for life. we dont want tinubu in nigeria.

You & your nigga will rust in jailed if you try it

4 Likes

Re: May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by Ibaaboy(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2023
Mpuru mmiri on the beat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by Sparrk007(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2023
Sorry oo Las Las Na your death go end am
Re: May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by Ever8090: 3:24pm On May 22, 2023
Dey play....

1 Like

Re: May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by BabaO2: 3:26pm On May 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Do anyhow, see anyhow.
Re: May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:27pm On May 22, 2023
You only find THUGS in the Northern and Western parts of Nigeria. It is part of their culture.
The reason you have words like “ALMAJIRI” and “AGBERO”!

As seen during the elections.
Wike is definitely from the West!

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by biaframaster200: 4:56pm On May 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:
May 29 is the day. I and my nigga don gather our selves to scatter the place for tinubu. you will hear us on may 29. obidients for life. we dont want Tinubu in Nigeria.

DSS ...do.your job...

Police do your job...

SSS .., Army....this is one of the agents of Obi. He is among those who wants to burn the court of Appeal last week...he has been burning the court since the time of Endsar in Lagos...state. He was the co-led faction that burnt the High Court in Lagos State and some other social infrastructure in Lagos State...his group have succeeded in killing thousands of soldiers in the Barrack and Police in the police station...
He has intended to set a bomb on the Eagle Square during the inauguration ceremony of the president-elect...amd destroy lives and properties on that day.....

You may wish to investigate him. more

1 Like

Re: May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by wahalawahala: 5:22pm On May 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
You only find THUGS in the Northern and Western parts of Nigeria. It is part of their culture.
The reason you have words like “ALMAJIRI” and “AGBERO”!

As seen during the elections.
Wike is definitely from the West!
same east den arrest more than 3000 thugs during election? 😏 Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29 Is The Day. We Have Gather Thugs To Scatter Eagle Square!!!! by sirjoggy(m): 11:37pm On May 22, 2023
Dey play

(1) (Reply)

ANALYSIS: How N/west, S/west Dominating 21 Heads Of Military-security Agencies A / See The Message Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Sent To Me From DSS Dungeon / I Will Abandon Emiefele's Policies - New CBN Governor Yemi Cardoso Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.