Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Olamide Drops New Rap Song That Is Bigger And Better Than Davido Unavailable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Drops New Rap Song That Is Bigger And Better Than Davido Unavailable (307 Views)

Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies / Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album / Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Drops New Rap Song That Is Bigger And Better Than Davido Unavailable by Danieljames40: 3:29pm On May 22, 2023
Watch the new snippet of the new song Olamide dropped bigger than Unavailable by davido
😂😂😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50DMZAS_D_U
Re: Olamide Drops New Rap Song That Is Bigger And Better Than Davido Unavailable by SpatialKing(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2023
All this Yoruba artists are already losing your values and stream in the industry...

Only Osogbo people now listen to Olamide songs
Re: Olamide Drops New Rap Song That Is Bigger And Better Than Davido Unavailable by HacheNoire: 3:55pm On May 22, 2023
The new generation have really upped the game in the music industry. I doubt if the likes of Davido, Wizkid and Olamide can match, if they don’t up their game.

The Davido album is just being hyped out of emotion. And fan of good music knows it cannot compete.
Re: Olamide Drops New Rap Song That Is Bigger And Better Than Davido Unavailable by exotique1fy(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2023
I thought he has retired?
Re: Olamide Drops New Rap Song That Is Bigger And Better Than Davido Unavailable by travsco43: 4:41pm On May 22, 2023
You didn't have to put it this way nau 😂😂

(1) (Reply)

The Three Most Important Playboy Rules / Kim Kardashian Drags Kanye For Drake Hookup Claims + Sex Tape (graphic Video) / You’re Not Emotionally Intelligent, You’ve Destroyed Your Brand – Counsellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.