Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank (1381 Views)

How To Use Form A To Pay International School Fees From Nigeria / Form A: How Long Does It Take To Remit Tuition Fees Abroad / I Need Tax Clearance For Adefabi In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank by zieraw2005(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2023
Good day nairalanders.

I don't even know what to say here about this email wemabank sent to me.

They have now made it compulsory that every Nigerian student must provide tax certificate before accessing form A.

My question is, how can a student go about the tax clearance as I urgently need the form A for tuition.

I have also worked in a company with international presence in lagos like 4yrs ago.

They constantly taxed my salary but I never got tax return nor tax certificate. I still have my employment letter and my payslips in my email.

How can I get tax clearance as indicated in the attached document.

Thank you.

Re: Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank by zieraw2005(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2023
Please oo MOD help put in front page for urgent assistance.

God bless you.

zieraw2005:
Good day nairalanders.

I don't even know what to say here about this email wemabank sent to me.

They have now made it compulsory that every Nigerian student must provide tax certificate before accessing form A.

My question is, how can a student go about the tax clearance as I urgently need the form A for tuition.

I have also worked in a company with international presence in lagos like 4yrs ago.

They constantly taxed my salary but I never got tax return nor tax certificate. I still have my employment letter and my payslips in my email.

How can I get tax clearance as indicated in the attached document.

Thank you.
Re: Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank by Immatex(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2023
The government of Nigeria finds real delight in punishing their poor citizens.

A student should produce tax clearance, so what if the student had never worked? And even if the student had once worked as in this case, has it ever been easy to get tax clearance from government offices.

Nigeria is only prepped to frustrate honest hard working poor masses.

Soon they will criminalise the poor for studying abroad.
Re: Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank by Immatex(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2023
Tax clearance for money used to pay tuition, money paid directly to the school coffers, that's how much Nigeria values education. Do students profit from Form A? Is it their fault that Naira is worth next to toilet paper?

The mass exodus from Nigeria is enough evidence to show how useless that country is to it's ordinary citizens.

Saudia Arabia sponsor their citizens pursuing Post graduate studies abroad, thereby attracting the best trained hands to help speed up their development, Nigeria ask their scholars to produce tax clearance for Forex. Same Forex politician access
from CBN to prosecute wasteful elections.

Form A Application is akin to criminal interrogation. You are asked to upload all manner of documents in an attempt to deny your request. After proofing the genuineness of your application, you are told to produce tax clearance certificate.

What an evil country.
Re: Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank by zieraw2005(m): 6:21am On May 23, 2023
I was so shocked when Wemabank sent that email. Nigeria is something else walai.

Immatex:

Tax clearance for money used to pay tuition, money paid directly to the school coffers, that's how much Nigeria values education. Do students profit from Form A? Is it their fault that Naira is worth next to toilet paper?

The mass exodus from Nigeria is enough evidence to show how useless that country is to it's ordinary citizens.

Saudia Arabia sponsor their citizens pursuing Post graduate studies abroad, thereby attracting the best trained hands to help speed up their development, Nigeria ask their scholars to produce tax clearance for Forex. Same Forex politician access
from CBN to prosecute wasteful elections.

Form A Application is akin to criminal interrogation. You are asked to upload all manner of documents in an attempt to deny your request. After proofing the genuineness of your application, you are told to produce tax clearance certificate.

What an evil country.
Re: Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank by zieraw2005(m): 6:23am On May 23, 2023
Exactly my thought, where do they want students to get tax clearance from and how easy can one get it?

Immatex:

The government of Nigeria finds real delight in punishing their poor citizens.

A student should produce tax clearance, so what if the student had never worked? And even if the student had once worked as in this case, has it ever been easy to get tax clearance from government offices.

Nigeria is only prepped to frustrate honest hard working poor masses.

Soon they will criminalise the poor for studying abroad.
Re: Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank by deobita(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is really sad news for students... Some Firs offices collect 170k, 180k, 250k no less for tax clearance certificate. What a country. I purposely visited several offices to get my facts about them.
Re: Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank by Sanusi500: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
The average price for tax clearance now is between 120k - 250k depending on the state and office and as they know that more people needs it still going to increase, cause as at 3weeka ago office that was doing it for 50k is now collect 150k, just did mine now
Re: Form-a With Tax Clearance Wemabank by holyboss: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Sanusi500:
The average price for tax clearance now is between 120k - 250k depending on the state and office and as they know that more people needs it still going to increase, cause as at 3weeka ago office that was doing it for 50k is now collect 150k, just did mine now
Which stated, and how long did it take, please? Did you go there physically or it is verifiable when sent digitally?

(1) (Reply)

When University Of Agriculture Makurdi Will Do Their Post Utme / Nddc Scholarship / Unizik (nau) 2012 Post Ume Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.