Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Newly Satellite Tv Announcement - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (11652 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by ogirisako(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2011
Newly satellite tv footprint will be spead over the africa lands e.g. Eutelsat w2@13.5degree east & nigcomsat-1R@26¤ for our naija tv e.g like nta,e.t.c for free-to-air on ku & c-band,transponder,[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
A very good thread from Ogirisako. Lets role it. New birds trackable in nigeria and new channels.
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by coder007(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2011
watching tv without subscription is illegal
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by jimohbello: 2:39am On Nov 07, 2011
Coder007 close up ur mouth what did u know know about paytv depend on what u have spend ok
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by Blessingnh: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2011
Viva Fta
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by yamba: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
can someone help me the satellite position and the friquencyand symborate for optima sport[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
Mod, can this be stickied? It's a relevant thread.

1 Like

Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by maclatunji: 5:03pm On May 18, 2012
Anytime I view this board it is like I am in strange land where the people speak strange languages. grin
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by Sensicut(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2012
coder007: watching tv without subscription is illegal
he be lik say u be agent of pay tv
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by akinsola118: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2012
plz help guys .....i av mpeg 2 decoder and a 1meter dish ....wat sat can i use it track ? i love football and movies.am stayin on ife,osun-state.....plsssssssssss help brodas.
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by ultrasat(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2012
coder007: watching tv without subscription is illegal
paying to watch satellite tv is stupidity!lol!
What I mean by this is that I can't pay 11k to watch satellite tv, for what? That is branded Robbery!. Let us just be realistic. Watch every satellite tv watchable!
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by ultrasat(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2012
Viva FTA!
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by Pidzo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
ultrasat: Viva FTA!
Yes indeed bro!
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by Obeny: 4:01pm On May 24, 2013
@odilibe i Have a question for you? shocked shocked

(1) you always copy and past here ,I have never seen you post any picture here from your own work

always you copy from a website and past to nairaland why?

we all know how to google so if you dont have anything of your own don't wast our time here

you are not a satellite guru but copy and past .i dont think you even know how to install dish like others cool cool

for example let as all look at I hacked post all picture are 100% from Africa and home made .which tell as that he is really satellite guy and all he talk is what he have prates he always post what he know even receiver he post what he have in hand.
but odilibe will copy from advertize website and post here cry cry guys be careful from odilibe he don't know anything at all
look at George D full of home pictures 100% love him,swordswifter 100% great
i have been watching him for a long time now

when i hacked first post a bought cband on 90cm and good cband LNB for that .he jump in and copy pictures from WS international website and post here telling it is not news. but i hacked have the thing in hand with home picture to proof .
when we talk a bought sat finders the man have in hand and telling as why we need it,he just jump in with picture from website
when it is receivers he can copy from any site and past here ,wile he dont even know were it comes and how it is.swordswifter just post his work now he jump in with noting to tell.
everything he know but am telling the truth he know noting but internet copy and past

@Odilibe tell me why you always copy and past if you have it or have use it before? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by mecussey(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2013
maclatunji: Anytime I view this board it is like I am in strange land where the people speak strange languages. grin

Its not a sin bro...God made people like you so that we can have something to eat, you must not understand all languages.
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by maclatunji: 8:31am On May 29, 2013
mecussey:

Its not a sin bro...God made people like you so that we can have something to eat, you must not understand all languages.

Tell me something, why should I bother about Free to Air when Star Times and GoTV exist? Is it viable at all?
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by olenyi: 8:41am On May 29, 2013
maclatunji:

Tell me something, why should I bother about Free to Air when Star Times and GoTV exist? Is it viable at all?

Dont get him wrong. But all the stations or equivalents of them abound on free to air.

And thats why any of us here don't patronise these service providers. Because we have them for free. grin

This is our world. wink

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by freshp(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2013
olenyi:

Dont get him wrong. But all the stations or equivalents of them abound on free to air.

And thats why any of us here don't patronise these service providers. Because we have them for free. grin

This is our world. wink

Regards.
As simpl as. ABC!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by maclatunji: 5:13pm On May 29, 2013
olenyi:

This is our world. wink

Regards.

I was not attacking him, I was just asking. Can I get a list of free to air stations I can get in Lagos?

Thank you.
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by olenyi: 1:12am On May 30, 2013
maclatunji:

I was not attacking him, I was just asking. Can I get a list of free to air stations I can get in Lagos?

Thank you.

It would actually be very hard to give u all of them as they are uncountable.

But for a snipet.

With a strong receiver (say 4922A), and one 60cm dish, u get about 60 channels on intelsat 20k inclusive of 4 Nigerian movie channels, BTV for general entertainment, press tv for news, occassional aljazeera. Islam channel and others.

Add an extra dish to the setup and u get additional 17 channels with BBC news, joy tv for world class movies, cine afrik (another Nigerian movie channel), music, cartoons, sports (live on tv3, GTV, joy sports), etc on ASTRA 2F.

Add a third dish (this time 90cm), and u get over 100 channels with all ur live sports, music, movies, (and even AIT NETWORKS, INTERNATIONAL, E!, KENNIS MUSIC, KIDSCO, ETC, which are free now on the daarsat package), news, etc, on AMOS 5.

A total of more than 200 channels. And all these for free. wink

Then uping the game.

If u lay ur hands on a 3meter dish, u pick all MBC 1, 2, 3, 4, ACTION, MAX. NAT GEO WILD, CARTOONS, MUSIC, NEWS, ETC, and some aljazeera sports, on nilesat. All FREE!!!!

So u see, dats what keeps us here all the time. grin.

My warm regards.

4 Likes

Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by freshp(m): 11:52pm On May 30, 2013
olenyi:

But for a snipet.

With a strong receiver (say 4922A), and one 60cm dish, u get about 60 channels on intelsat 20k inclusive of 4 Nigerian movie channels, BTV for general entertainment, press tv for news, occassional aljazeera. Islam channel and others.

Add an extra dish to the setup and u get additional 17 channels with BBC news, joy tv for world class movies, cine afrik (another Nigerian movie channel), music, cartoons, sports (live on tv3, GTV, joy sports), etc on ASTRA 2F.

Add a third dish (this time 90cm), and u get over 100 channels with all ur live sports, music, movies, (and even AIT NETWORKS, INTERNATIONAL, E!, KENNIS MUSIC, KIDSCO, ETC, which are free now on the daarsat package), news, etc, on AMOS 5.

Then uping the game.

If u lay ur hands on a 3meter dish, u pick all MBC 1, 2, 3, 4, ACTION, MAX. NAT GEO WILD, CARTOONS, MUSIC, NEWS, ETC, and some aljazeera sports, on nilesat. All FREE!!!!

My warm regards.
Absolutely bro,Absolutely!!!
...wish so many of us would understand this.... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by olenyi: 12:28am On May 31, 2013
freshp:
Absolutely bro,Absolutely!!!
...wish so many of us would understand this.... grin grin grin grin grin

wink
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by iykmora(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2013
words that are priceless, but given out F.O.C
@Olenyi, you've said it all...

2 Likes

Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by olenyi: 7:54pm On May 31, 2013
iykmora: words that are priceless, but given out F.O.C
@Olenyi, you've said it all...

wink
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by Rhemite(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
It is clear that Olenyi is a Guru when it comes to Free to Air Sat Tv Channels. Sir, i am currently On Two Dish with the Help of my Friend who install this, it was due to see continuous Behaviour of Demanding money for one thing or the other that made ME GO online to know more about this Free to Air and am so Glad i TOOK that Decision. Sir, i will Definately keep In Touch. Me i already have my Candidate for Guru OF the Year. Greetings All.
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by guass(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Let us just be realistic. Watch every satellite tv watchable!
YESO RIGHT NOW IN NIGERIA,FOR THE FIRST TIME, I CAN NOW WATCH NTA,AIT, AIT INTERNATIONAL, AIT NEWS, AIT PLUS, AIT SPORTS, AIT PARLIAMENTARY, AL JAZEERA, CNN,BBC,FRANCE 24,CCTVN,,SILVERB,KIDSCO, 4KIDS,CINE AFRIK, MUVI TV AFRICA, GTV,SETANTA AFRICA,K24,ZEE CINEMA, FASHION TV,E-ENTERTAINMENT, EMMANUEL TV, JSC SPORTS,DUBAI SPORTS, JOY SPORTS, MANY MORE.
ALL, FREE TO AIR AT:

16.0°E Eutelsat 16A = 10804H/30000
17.0°E Amos 5 = 11884V/27500
28.2°E Astra 2A = 12522V/19531
36.0°E Eutelsat 36B = 12275V/11200

Fortunately, U can get all the satellites above with one 90cm dish.
STEP 1: Satellites 16 & 17 are tracked together with one LNBF
STEP 2: Then subsequently, attach LNBFs of 28.2E & 36.0E on top of the first one,there must be little space in-between the LNBFs and U are done with the above channels.
KEEP WATCHING!

3 Likes

Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by ayomidan: 7:10am On Jul 20, 2013
can i get d stations with strong 69x and a 65cm dish? thanks currently managing multi tv alone
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by Sensicut(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2013
Ofcourse.i am also using 69x and 60cm u are good to go with it
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by Jossyboy2580(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
olenyi:

But for a snipet.

Then uping the game.

My warm regards.
can i get d ait's and d rest n amos on 60cm
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by olenyi2: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2013
Jossyboy2580:
can i get d ait's and d rest n amos on 60cm

Pls try and read at least a page or two of the last posts in a thread before asking ur question. Had u done that, u needn't have asked this question.

Regards.
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by Jossyboy2580(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
olenyi2:

Pls try and read at least a page or two of the last posts in a thread before asking ur question. Had u done that, u needn't have asked this question.

Regards.
dnt mind me i ve dis space dish some say its 60cm and mpg 4 rx. Lovd d statins
Re: Newly Satellite Tv Announcement by olenyi2: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Jossyboy2580:
dnt mind me i ve dis space dish some say its 60cm and mpg 4 rx. Lovd d statins

What exactly are u talking about. I shouldn't mind u, right?
Just don't feel bad when people start ignoring u.

Regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Gps Trackers From Us At Wholesale Prices ( Cut Fuel/stop Engine, 10k ) / How Much Does Startimes Cost / How To Subscribe To Dstv Mobile On Samsung TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.