Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai (311 Views)

Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership / Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed / My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by Equaljhay: 8:03pm On May 22, 2023
Source:https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng

The governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai, has said he did not steal public funds during his two terms in office. 

DailyTrust reports that the governor said this during his final media broadcast as governor held over the weekend.

“I can swear I never stole a kobo from the government coffers. For those that say we took loans, they should look, look at their money on the ground. We didn’t collect this loan and run away to Dubai to buy houses or go to Jabi Road to build a mansion so that we can sleep well, that is not how we are.

"I became governor of Kaduna with only one house on Danja Road at Ungwan Sarki. Now am finishing to the glory of God, that is the only house I have. I didn’t build any mansion, I don’t need it.

"I didn’t steal anybody’s money and I am challenging everyone that governed this state to also come out and swear with the Qur’an that, when they governed the state, they didn’t steal a kobo of Kaduna resource that is not their entitlement.”

[b]Tag[/b]https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng/i-swaer-i-never-steal-a-kobo-from-the-government-coffee-governor-nasir-el-rufai/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by LordIsaac(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2023
Mai gaskiya pro max ..

Re: I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by Xscape1993(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2023
Funny country....we are indeed in serious mess....
Re: I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by Armaggedon: 8:49pm On May 22, 2023
Yea. You stole Billions.
Re: I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by MadamExcellency: 8:51pm On May 22, 2023
I believe him.

Embezzlement, greediness and materialism are not his weak point.

His weak points are partiality, religious intolerance and preferential treatment based on ethnicity.
Re: I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by RealEzee(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2023
grin ofcourse kobo too small for u naa
Re: I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by barbstee(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2023
Good one there

May Allah continue to strengthen you
Re: I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by Scream(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2023
The midget can even swear that he does not know a woman! Bloody liar...
Re: I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by marlow1962(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2023
It's high time we start using ogun and amadioha in court anytime they are swearing in a political candidate.
I believe when thunder don strike like three politicians, the rest go adjust.

What rubbish
Re: I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by Jubrilv(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2023
Na God fit judge that one
Re: I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai by Betanaija42moro: 11:11pm On May 22, 2023
Story for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Oyebanji Orders Indefinite Closure Of Filling Stations Hoarding Fuel, Selling At / Again, Tribunal Steps Down Obi’s Petition Over Poor Schedule Of Documents / Onyi Alex Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.