Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra (1001 Views)

Abomination Against The Igbo Tribe: Can A Sitting King In Hausa Or Yoruba Land / Southern Nigerian Governors To Meet In Enugu On Thursday / Sanwo-olu Receives Ugwuanyi For Southern Nigerian Governors' Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 8:52pm On May 22, 2023
Igbos are not larger than Ijaws.
I want you all to know that i am not Yoruba neither am i Captain8. I am General Ditari from Nigeria's Bayelsa. Captain8 is from Nigeria's Delta and Edo. We are different people but are Ijaws. We are both true Ijaws that love our Nation Ijaw. Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into 6 large Nigerian States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States, when we are fully together and not even scattered by God. Ijaw have 86 Clans with over 2,800 villages and settlements. Our annoyance is that you continue adding Ijaw areas to Biafra despite warnings. We Ijaws have Ijaw Republic Suit for Referendum in Abuja High Court, we have given Ijaw Republic documents to United Nations. The Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda, Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent. Over half of who you call Igbos are actually Ijaws.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Puremind1225: 9:08pm On May 22, 2023
stop mentioning the GREAT IGBO, in your useless post, fool.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:13pm On May 22, 2023
Puremind1225:
ok
Yes.
Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by criuze(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2023
I would be proud of ijaw nation republic

They will give us the best wiskeys and rums the world ever seen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:17pm On May 22, 2023
If you cannot add Yoruba to Biafra, do not add us either. Because you are not larger than Ijaws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:17pm On May 22, 2023
criuze:
I would be proud of ijaw nation republic

They will give us the best wiskeys and rums the world ever seen
Ok
Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Niwdog(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2023
I am not trying to sound anyhow but I haven't met an ijaw person before and I have been to like 10 states in Nigeria
I think igalas and TV is more than the ijaws

13 Likes

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:21pm On May 22, 2023
Puremind1225:
stop mentioning the GREAT IGBO, in your useless post, fool.
Igbo can never rule Nigeria.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:23pm On May 22, 2023
Niwdog:
I am not trying to sound anyhow but I haven't met an ijaw person before and I have been to like 10 states in Nigeria
Because the Ijaws you see, you call them Igbos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:23pm On May 22, 2023
We Ijaws are Ijaws and nothing else.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by SpatialKing(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2023
Ebi2233:
I want you all to know that i am not Yoruba neither am i Captain8. I am General Ditari from Nigeria's Bayelsa. Captain8 is from Nigeria's Delta and Edo. We are different people but are Ijaws. We are both true Ijaws that love our Nation Ijaw. Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into 6 large Nigerian States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States, when we are fully together and not even scattered by God. Ijaw have 86 Clans with over 2,800 villages and settlements. Our annoyance is that you continue adding Ijaw areas to Biafra despite warnings. We Ijaws have Ijaw Republic Suit for Referendum in Abuja High Court, we have given Ijaw Republic documents to United Nations. The Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda, Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent. Over half of who you call Igbos are actually Ijaws.

Guy rest

3 Likes

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Phoen1X: 9:24pm On May 22, 2023
@OP,..We've heard you laud and clear,...can you now go home and sieep?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:26pm On May 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
@OP,..We've heard you laud and clear,...can you now go home and sieep?...
I am typing this with Laptop and i am on my bed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by duro4chang(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2023
Ebi2233:
Igbo can never rule Nigeria.
Before nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:28pm On May 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Before nko
Yeah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Johndot: 9:33pm On May 22, 2023
They are the most underrated tribe in Nigeria.
Guess the most overrated tribe in Nigeria?
Hint: They are clueless and have nothing upstairs to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Wahabfuture: 9:49pm On May 22, 2023
Ebi2233:
Yeah.

Dude rest, inferiority complex has done a damage in your brain, look for medical help

4 Likes

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:50pm On May 22, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Dude rest, inferiority complex has done a damage in your brain, look for medical help
You need it more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Savagery101: 10:11pm On May 22, 2023
For your dream fulanis will give you independence that you are not ready to die for.
Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by illicit(m): 10:18pm On May 22, 2023
Ijaw babes have big bum bum

Almost all of them can swim, they usually have local gin in their house

I know some of them in Ondo state

Cool people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by ican2020: 10:19pm On May 22, 2023
How will Nigeria go forward when majority of its citizens are filled with negativity

People are brainstorming on how to provide different solutions but naja lazy youths like the op is here hating and posting trash

We will not join Igbos, who asked you

3 Likes

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:26pm On May 22, 2023
Maybe Ijaw population is bigger than Ibos. Who knows? Census will decide.
Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Phoen1X: 11:20pm On May 22, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Maybe Ijaw population is bigger than Ibos. Who knows? Census will decide.
As business minded people ,we igbos, need a large ijaw \ yoruba population to exploit their myopia.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by MetaPhysical: 11:24pm On May 22, 2023
Ebi2233:
If you cannot add Yoruba to Biafra, do not add us either. Because you are not larger than Ijaws.

The day yanmiri add Yoruba to Biafra, they will meet their waterloo that day. No joke.
Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Okpotokpo: 11:29pm On May 22, 2023
The population of ijaws is not more than 4 million
Ijaws only have one state of which they're the majority.
In the rest pf the states they're found they usually constitute nuisance.

If Ijaws are not dragging ondo with Yorubas they're dragging warri with Itsekiris
If they're not Dragging Portharcourt with Ikweres
They're brainwashing various ethnic groups in the south south that doesn't know their history
Telling them they're ijaws.

If they're not Dragging various communities with Binis they're into oil bunkering .

4 Likes

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by limeta(f): 4:41am On May 23, 2023
Biafra or fulani caliphate
Make your move
Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by aswani(m): 5:31am On May 23, 2023
These Ijaw cats can swim like no man's business.

I actually agree that they deserve to have their own state instead of being a minority in states that are along the coast.
Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by NLegendforte: 6:46am On May 23, 2023
This paid ethnopolitical propagandist. If there shovld be a country, it should be ethnolinguistic igbo nation. Not nnamdi kanu model
Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Captain8(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2023
Ebi2233:
correct man....tell the nama ama abu
Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by OloyeVIII: 8:06am On May 23, 2023
All Ijaws on nl are the most useless and senseless folks!

2 Likes

Re: Why This Southern Nigerian Tribe Can Never Be Part Of Biafra by Tinubuagbado: 8:39am On May 23, 2023
Niwdog:

You're very correct.

The ijaws are one of the least in numbers but tgey are very loquacious and are drunks.

All ijaws do drink to stupor and sleep with women. Very Toxic and unreliable people.

Asari dokubo is an example of their ijaw leases. Thieves and criminal entities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now NDLEA Will Hang Tinubu Portraits In Their Offices / Breaking News!!! Itsekiri And Ijaw Challenge Each Other In Warri North. / Certificate Fraud: Awolowo, Abiola Went To Prison, Is Tinubu Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.