Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land (750 Views)

Herdsmen Slaughter 12 People In Benue, Spark Protest (Graphic Photos) / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again / APC Crisis: Again, Imo Deputy Governor, Madumere Floors Okorocha, Nwosu In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by Ukpaka: 9:30pm On May 22, 2023
Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Lands
https://247ureports.com/2023/05/again-imo-community-flees-as-herdsmen-slaughter-okada-rider-occupy-farm-lands/
-
Palpable tension is currently mounting in Agwa town in Oguta local government area of Imo State as persons suspected to be herdsmen have killed one Emeka Nnorom, an okada rider.

The incident, which happened last weekend followed a fresh invasion of the community by the suspects, who have occupied parts of the community.

The herdsmen were said to have been operating in some parts of the clan, particularly Umuekpu Village since the past four years, destroying their crops and economic trees, thereby subjecting the people to untold hardship.

A dependable source from the community, said that trouble started when the youths of the village saw the herders destroying their farm land with their cattle, and wanted to stop them, but the killer herdsmen continued.
Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by Ebi2233: 9:32pm On May 22, 2023
k
Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:44pm On May 22, 2023
marlow1962:

Okay, Yorubas are what then?

Yorubas are the masters of Fulani.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by mrvitalis(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2023
Preaching need to be done ... gospel of Igbo Christianity must be preached

1 Like

Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by JOemmy(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2023
Nmk Esn are the only group that can decisively deal with these heartless killers I traveled to ebonyi from imoi last Saturday we passed through okigwe and umunachi the spot that fulani kidnappers do usually kidnapp people traveling through the area it was at this same spot that the head of the Methodist Church in nigeria was kidnapped by fulaniherdsmen last year who later paid #100m to regain his freedom. Our driver told us that it was nmk's esn that made it possible for us to be able to successfully drive past that area without any attack after the esn boys successfully flushed them out from the forest they were hiding to attack travellers.

7 Likes

Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by Monsignor22: 11:14pm On May 22, 2023
I'm from the community, we the youths chased them away so the herdsmen ran away, then found a bike man as they fled, isolated him and shot him in cold blood. The youths retaliated and killed 2 of the ones we were able to catch including several of their cows. The rest mobilized and attacked again in force shooting everywhere (these guys don’t carry ordinary shotguns, they are equipped with AK47!), forcing several residents to flee in panic but they were repelled and chased out...thanks to our back up from our local vigilantes.

Only for the soldiers to invaded our community and start ransacking everywhere. Tell me why soldiers are attacking us for defending ourselves instead of confronting the herdsmen that attacked and killed an innocent bike man who was trying to provide for his young family? I just give up on this country.

11 Likes

Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by SHINJACRUSADER: 6:50am On May 23, 2023
Monsignor22:
I'm from the community, we the youths chased them away so the herdsmen ran away, then found a bike man as they fled, isolated him and shot him in cold blood. The youths retaliated and killed 2 of the ones we were able to catch including several of their cows. The rest mobilized and attacked again in force shooting everywhere (these guys don’t carry ordinary shotguns, they are equipped with AK47!), forcing several residents to flee in panic but they were repelled and chased out...thanks to our back up from our local vigilantes.

Only for the soldiers to invaded our community and start ransacking everywhere. Tell me why soldiers are attacking us for defending ourselves instead of confronting the herdsmen that attacked and killed an innocent bike man who was trying to provide for his young family? I just give up on this country.

Useless head slamming mohammadian soldiers...

2 Likes

Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by marlow1962(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Yorubas are the masters of Fulani.
Mtcheww ppl Wer no know themselves, na em wn be masters, lmao 🤣
Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by Coldsperm: 8:16am On May 23, 2023
Monsignor22:

I heard about the Soldiers invasion of your Community from a reliable source. It shows that these heartless Killers are heavily backed by the central government. Their madness is ending next week Monday and we will teach them what is called MASSACRE 101. They will understand that Igbos fear no other tribes in this country. We will teach other tribes especially the minority tribes in the North how to deal with those heartless beings. The next few months will be very very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban will put an end to the heinous crimes of Ipob and Herdsmen
Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by AmehTsaev: 8:43am On May 23, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Ashiwaju Jagaban will put an end to the heinous crimes of Ipob and Herdsmen
The same Asiwaju that said "where are the cows" when fulani herdsmen killed the daughter of the Afenifere? or is it the Asiwaju that said "Yoruba and Fulani are one" while hundreds of Yorubas were getting killed by herdsmen in Igagan, Ibarapa and other parts of the SW? stupid monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by onumadu: 8:53am On May 23, 2023
Monsignor22:

That is exactly the story in every part of Nigeria these days.
The truth is that the Nigeria army of old (i.e the reputable NATIONAL army we knew growing up) is gone.
What we have now is a Fulani army.
The Nigeria army of old would not have allowed the open electoral heist that happened this year to even reach this stage before sacking the idiots masquerading as leaders.
It is everyone for themselves now in Nigeria.
Local vigilante defense remains the only option left for villagers these days.
The good news is that some village vigilantes have equipped themselves so well that these terrorists (and their supporters in the army) cannot operate there no matter how much they try.
A lot of Anambra villages have accepted the challenge of defending themselves.
Dem neva born the idiots that can take our papa land.

2 Likes

Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by goodnessme1(f): 9:31am On May 23, 2023
ESN should take action immediately.

We know the terrorist herdsmen have the backing of Nigeria security so no need calling on them

2 Likes

Re: Again!! Imo Community Flees As Herdsmen Slaughter Okada Rider – Occupy Farm Land by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2023
You see why Igbos' are justified in fighting back against these stinking vermin from the sahel who're backed by their kinsmen in the Nigerian army and DSS!?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How America Killed 1 Million People In An Illegal Invasion Opposed By UN (PICTU) / I Will Work For Tinubu If He Invites Me, Says Bode George / Senate President Akpabio And Family Visit President Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.