Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. (20256 Views)

Petition To Ban Lionel Messi For Champions League β€˜Punch’ Passes 3,500 Signature / South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by yomi531(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2023
Ade1177:

200m is oil money?

Lol

Some Clubs they spend close to a billion

Brighton Newcastle and Aston villa

Played with passion and determination

That's what made them get to where they are

They are all VERY VERY AVERAGE PLAYERS
If its not Oil money, how much was their Highest spendings b4 now? All of a sudden, They now buy players worth 40m and above and u say, no be Oil money?
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by Akuruoulo(m): 3:21pm On May 23, 2023
harsysky:
Newscastle has shown that when the owners of a club have money to spend, mediocre players will begin to play well. I have asked myself countless times the quality players newcastle has, and yet they play so well.
what happened to QPR ?
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by Akuruoulo(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2023
GENES11S:

Real Sociedad, Athletic Bilboa, Sevilla, will be waiting for Man U
are u sure u are nt on drugs ?
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by Thryphosa(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2023
EdidemLord:
Power of money

Money is good my brother.
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by Thryphosa(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2023
yomi531:
If its not Oil money, how much was their Highest spendings b4 now? All of a sudden, They now buy players worth 40m and above and u say, no be Oil money?

I'm sure the wages of the players will be increased, that alone motivates and they will want to give in their best.

1 Like

Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by simfrost90210: 4:07pm On May 23, 2023
Ray07:
Ghost club way fit win 2 trophy. Wetin your own assnal don win . . . Oh! I forgot, bottle water abi. sad

Eeeeeh, leave us alone..
We'll do better in coming days😊
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by Peacecore: 4:43pm On May 23, 2023
simfrost90210:

🀣🀣🀣🀣
LasLas every virgin will be disvirgined nah
Na normal normal
Abeg o make e no come. 5hose guys progress dey gimme joy.
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by R2bees2: 4:44pm On May 23, 2023
internationalman:

Only Man City are the true English representative there. The rest are just there to complete the slot and mark register.

Arsenal should pray 10 - 2 don't befall them again..

As for Man utd, as long as there are Spanish teams in the competition they are going no where far in the competition.

Newcastle, I see them doing great things and going farther than Man United and Arsenal since they have nothing to lose, hence less anxiety...

Imagine the Anxiety that would befall Arsenal when they hear Bayern Munich.
You are living in the year 2015
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by simfrost90210: 4:46pm On May 23, 2023
Peacecore:
Abeg o make e no come. 5hose guys progress dey gimme joy.

Oh yea .... That's true .... πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
That's a very bitter truth anyways..
Ronaldo will come and spoil their team work..
I sure wish he doesn't come to that Newcastle..
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by GENES11S: 5:20pm On May 23, 2023
Akuruoulo:

are u sure u are nt on drugs ?

Am not sure grin grin grin
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by Truvelisback(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2023
internationalman:

I believe so too, but if only they manage to avoid Bayern Munich.
bayernmunich has lost its power ever since they foolishly sacked good coach and brought in Thomas Tuchel.πŸ˜”
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by Ray07(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2023
simfrost90210:

Eeeeeh, leave us alone..
We'll do better in coming days😊
na una start am. grin

I wanted you guys to win the epl but una go collapse for road. sad
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by simfrost90210: 7:19pm On May 23, 2023
Ray07:
na una start am. grin

I wanted you guys to win the epl but una go collapse for road. sad

My brother, right from the start, it was impressing, truth be told but when the business time approached, fatigue sprouted out.. That one na normal.. Wetin pain me pass na the number of mistakes wey Ramsdale and Gabriel dey make for back.. e plenty.. O kpo!!!
Saliba left, they started shipping in goals..

At summer, Arsenal have to shop for depth and experience to gain grounds if they can..

I wish us well, even though their money has never smelt my bank account as a fanπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by Mryacks: 7:57pm On May 23, 2023
Zonefree:
So, Newcastle Arsenal and Man U will represent England in UCL next season undecided

Champions League don dey turn to community league

No team has birth right to play champions league football every season...play well in your league and qualify in the first four places and you deserve to play . Before the Chelsea's, Man City, Tottenham, and even Leicester started representing England in recent times, the likes of Newcastle, Leeds Utd were the ones accompanying the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool in Europe...
Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by bennyblings(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2023
Adakintroy:
Money talking. That was how chelshit that has not been local champions for. 50yrs started playing xchampios league and winning it. I was shocked . Chelsea champions league?. It was like holding my phone upside down. But thats what money can do for you. Newcastle will be no different. They are the new city with their financial power and ability to attracting names. Just as city were the former chelshit and guadiola quickly dethroned mourhino

The other clubs who do not have money should stick to proper management. Arsenal are on their way with Arteta at least. It going be top 7 very soon. 7 potential league contenders.
How old are you? Chelsea has been a top 6 team with league cups and lower European trophies before the take over by abrahamovic,chelsea even made the semi final before the club was purchased by abrahamovic, how can one be so wrong and confident of something you have no idea about.

1 Like

Re: Newcastle Are Officially Qualified for Champions League. by Adakintroy: 7:53am On May 24, 2023
bennyblings:

How old are you? Chelsea has been a top 6 team with league cups and lower European trophies before the take over by abrahamovic,chelsea even made the semi final before the club was purchased by abrahamovic, how can one be so wrong and confident of something you have no idea about.

I know of the vialli era nd the Andre flo. As well as hasslebank. By elite standard Chelsea is nowherere let be honest . champions league qualification was the main aim not winning it.

The were a class above other when it comes to being average.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Senegal Will Defeat England Today / NFF Sacks Aminu Maigari (As President) / Libyan Coach Apologizes After Accusing Nigeria Of Using "Juju" To Win Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.