Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Dangote Refinery Makes $103m On Day Of Refinery Opening - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Refinery Makes $103m On Day Of Refinery Opening (430 Views)

Game Of Thrones Stars Share Emotional Tributes On Day Of Series Finale / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Refinery Makes $103m On Day Of Refinery Opening by Cruztvblog: 8:48am On May 23, 2023
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has reportedly made $103 million on the first day of operation of his refinery.

The refinery, which is the largest in Africa, can process 650,000 barrels of crude oil per day. It is expected to help reduce Nigeria’s reliance on imported refined products and boost the country’s economy.

Dangote said that the refinery is already meeting its production targets and that it is on track to meet its total capacity by the end of the year. He also said that the refinery is expected to create over 30,000 jobs.

The opening of the Dangote Refinery is a significant milestone for Nigeria and for Africa as a whole. It shows the continent’s growing economic power and potential to become a significant player in the global energy market. See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/05/23/dangote-refinery-makes-103m-on-day-of-refinery-opening/[/url]

Re: Dangote Refinery Makes $103m On Day Of Refinery Opening by iammo(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2023
Imagine if Dangote announces an IPO selling 30% stakes of Dangote Refinery

I will sell all I have to buy such shares

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Makes $103m On Day Of Refinery Opening by Sasi54: 9:42am On May 23, 2023
This man will definitely falls among the first 30 richest men. I can't wait to see the massive effect this will make to the economy.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Makes $103m On Day Of Refinery Opening by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2023
Cruztvblog:
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has reportedly made $103 million on the first day of operation of his refinery.

The refinery, which is the largest in Africa, can process 650,000 barrels of crude oil per day. It is expected to help reduce Nigeria’s reliance on imported refined products and boost the country’s economy.
Hmm I hope it replaces our SUBSIDY PLIGHT!

Dangote said that the refinery is already meeting its production targets and that it is on track to meet its total capacity by the end of the year. He also said that the refinery is expected to create over 30,000 jobs.

The opening of the Dangote Refinery is a significant milestone for Nigeria and for Africa as a whole. It shows the continent’s growing economic power and potential to become a significant player in the global energy market. See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/05/23/dangote-refinery-makes-103m-on-day-of-refinery-opening/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

‘when I Was 15 Years Old, I Was Obsessed With Don Jazzy’ – Davido Says / Broda Shaggi, Mr Macaroni And Taaoma Hangs Out With Dbanj And Psquare / Davido Welcome In Rwanda Kigali Like A King For Giant Of Africa Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.