Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels (17652 Views)

INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect / Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo / Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by rummmy: 12:37pm On May 23, 2023
This man have been in APC black book recently bc he decided to be good ..
APC is evil..
We don't have a president to take over after 29th may yet.
Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by Kingosytex(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2023
samwillyco1:
When will you please allow me to comment first.

Nigerian politicians are all greedy, arrogant, stupid and selfish.

I don't think there's any incentive for first to comment.
Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by Antimandatethie(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2023
fuckJones:
Dear Peter Obi the time for pampering and romance is over.

If you want to test the law of this country, please form a parallel government by May 29th and declare yourself Nigerian president.

Please do it, I'm begging you!!

You people are now proving us right

What in this fucking world braught PO into this bullshit.... You people keep saying that obidients are wailing all over this Forum and naija but what the hell are we seeing right now..?

You said you win then why the wailing?

I have always said this and will keep saying it "you people are acting like a man who use his wife for ritual, and when her spirit start tormenting him, he will start telling the world that she is a witch and that she is trying to kill him."

What a gullible excusses....

You should tell us When and where PO Said he will Form a parallel govt... Unlike buhari and his goons whom we clearly heard and saw doing it... Where were you when buhari order mass killings in the north wasn't it carried out...? And know you have eventually and automaticaly became a parallel govt fighter hypocrites beings....
Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by Cromagnon: 12:55pm On May 23, 2023
fuckJones:

If you want to test the law of this country, please form a parallel government by May 29th and declare yourself Nigerian president.

G
E no go better for you
You run comot you de ginger make war start.
Anyway your family and friends still de hia
We go use dem as sacrifice on your behalf
slowpoke
Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by Cromagnon: 12:56pm On May 23, 2023
samwillyco1:
When will you please allow me to comment first.

Nigerian politicians are all greedy, arrogant, stupid and selfish.
you nko
What have you done for naija?
Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by eldoradoxx: 12:56pm On May 23, 2023
fuckJones:

Can we have u quote one instance or place where Obi threatened to form parallel government? Obi is not as lawless as MKO Abiola that dared the law by declaring himself as President. Obi has taken the lawful step by going to Court.

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by fuckJones(f): 1:17pm On May 23, 2023
Omenlon:
how old are you?
old enough to be your father
Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by Levels1(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2023
fuckJones:

Well spoken.

I support your request

I truly want to check something if he can dare to

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by Alliswell248: 1:42pm On May 23, 2023
fuckJones:

Handiwork of ugm. They have rendered your reg*on usele$$.
Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by DanAugust2021: 3:00pm On May 23, 2023
bestman09:
They don't want to bend down and learn from their predecessors. They are just doing igg.( Initial gra gra)
Learn what exactly from their predecessors? Do you want them to learn looting and corruption from their predecessors?
Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by arewaboy01(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2023
Omenlon:
please explain "why"
No constitutional escos…so pdp are no even supposed to field any candidate in plateau state
Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by 3seriez(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2023
When you have nothing to handover what do you expect.
Re: Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels by samwillyco1(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2023
Kingosytex:

I don't think there's any incentive for first to comment.

Ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Several Die As Kwara PDP Members Scramble For Saraki’s Sallah Gifts / Buhari, Atiku Shouldn’t Contest Presidency In 2019 – Northern Coalition / CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.