Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) (40428 Views)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas / Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by money121(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2023
Seen
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Tradepunter2: 4:37pm On May 23, 2023
Na only buildings full that place..... To me for a tourist site its overrated..... There are no natural sites you can spend time like Egypt or in Europe..... It's all cities created in the middle of the sand.... Tourist sites comes along with nature and that experience you can't beat it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by brain54(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Arab sun nor be here
Basically na only one sun Deyโ€ฆ

No Arab sun, African sun or Europe sun!

4 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by owiko(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2023
If Dubai sun fit fry egg like this, the woman herself suppose turn barbecue before the eggs done.

2 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Ilamina(f): 4:41pm On May 23, 2023
Tradepunter2:
Na only buildings full that place..... To me for a tourist site its overrated..... There are no natural sites you can spend time like Egypt or in Europe..... It's all cities created in the middle of the sand.... Tourist sites comes along with nature and that experience you can't beat it.
it's still cool

I enjoy seeing the Arab fashion in the mall

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by emmydee(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5rRidLvZo8

Shocking moment a Dubai-based Nigerian lady fried eggs with the sun rays shocked

The heat is simply unbearable.
I couldnโ€™t stand it. Without AC, no one can survive in the UAE.

6 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by EmmaLege: 4:43pm On May 23, 2023
omo shocked
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:44pm On May 23, 2023
Nigeria is a blessed nation but with bad leadership. Who for go dubai, a glorified desert for any reason?

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Lincoln275(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2023
Example of Hell fire.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by sameks08(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2023
Not too bad for my type
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by victorazy(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Oh! My God! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It didn't even take much time for the eggs to cook. ๐Ÿฅต

Is a special pan, is made of magnifying glass.

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Quebec91(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2023
cheesy
Hezzyluv:
Been to Dubai before, the sun there is enough to melt rubber bucket grin

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Babathanks(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2023
dietsono:
The pot na from hot stove which means e still dey hot........ No be only sun.
sun is among weting pursue me for dubai that year, dont just dabble into something that you know nothing about. UAe is extremely hot

12 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by emmydee(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Na so the sun hot reach for Dubai?
At 42 degrees, nwanne, the Sun hot. Every vehicle in the UAE uses Air Conditioner and every building uses AC too. It is impossible to stay anywhere in the UAE without AC. E remain make them fit AC on their roads. The place is just too hot.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Laple0541(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2023
She should be careful before the sun fries up her brain.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 23, 2023
Is it Legal to do this ? They're pretty strict with laws in UAE

2 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by simfrost90210: 4:48pm On May 23, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Na so the sun hot reach for Dubai?

I taya ooo, sotee egg fry wella๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

2 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 23, 2023
If u believe this u are a.... grin

Sun dey hot like that naim trees and people never catch fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ
All na just to trend ๐Ÿ“ˆ

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 23, 2023
Okunga:
All these local people commenting here I bet non of you have been in Dubai when it gets hot

Dont mind them...dubai is hot normally but for the egg to fry that instantly she would have left the pan in the sun for some time before she started recording the video

3 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Nigeria is a blessed nation but with bad leadership. Who for go dubai, a glorified desert for any reason?

Abeg no remind me of this thing each time I remember e dey break my heart because Nigeria has more natural resources than dubai but are corrupt and useless leaders has dragged Nigeria back to stone age.

3 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by isabi2lof: 4:59pm On May 23, 2023
Na so grin
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by abidemidare: 4:59pm On May 23, 2023
Some fatai mechanics here will be saying, oga comot thermostat from ur motor and run the fan direct bcus of our weather. Can u compare our weather with dubai weather...
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by ufotunang: 5:00pm On May 23, 2023
The heat of sun will make the groundnut oil to be hot and fry the egg

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by respect80(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2023
This lady should be arrested for abusing the sun...
All for the trends
Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2023
Until she can try yam with the Dubai sun before I will believe her. This her sun frying egg stunt doesn't sit well
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2023
Dubai sun no be here oh, if you think the one in Nigeria in hot then you don't know anything.
Dubai skyscrapers and houses and the lands you see now were once a desert, Sahara desert so you should be able to guess how the sun and heat will be like. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by thelegend1(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2023
Amigoss:
And she still dey lightskin,until she is as dark as the abokis in Sokoto,Ghanian,Sudanese and Senegalese girls before I believe the sun in Dubai is madt

Not so...even in Abuja, the Sun doesn't make me waka anyhow during the day. In fact, my skin got fresher due to being Indoors and picking my hustle smartly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
emmydee:

At 42 degrees, nwanne, the Sun hot. Every vehicle in the UAE uses Air Conditioner and every building uses AC too. It is impossible to stay anywhere in the UAE without AC. E remain make them fit AC on their roads. The place is just too hot.
Dubai lands na Sahara desert, you can't cheat nature at all. ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:08pm On May 23, 2023
Hard to believe...if true how human beings survive under such hot weather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video / Are You This Type Of Visitor/guest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.