Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

An Uncle Swore He Will Not Be Alive An See Her Marry ( Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Uncle Swore He Will Not Be Alive An See Her Marry ( Pics) (383 Views)

Divorce Not Allowed, But It Is Better To Be Alive - Pastor Enenche ( Video) / Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Uncle Swore He Will Not Be Alive An See Her Marry ( Pics) by Gospelpreacher1: 3:21pm On May 23, 2023
EVIL UNCLE SAYS NON OF HER MOTHER'S CHILDREN WILL SUCCEED BUT GOD OF CHOSEN DISSAPOINTS HIM

Our sister testified to the glory of God in her life and family.

An evil uncle swore that she will not get married.
The same evil man swore that her so longs will be nothing in life.
The God of Chosen who is the owner of life, stepped into the matter, destroyed the yoke , dealt with the evil uncle and put JOY in the family of our sister.

The man became blind while she got married.
Her brother began to build a house and when the evil uncle heard about It, he slumped and died.

Our sister and her family are liberated.

No matter the strong standing or speaking against you, he/she is a raw material for the God of Chosen. Run to the GOD of CHOSEN and be saved, delivered and be victorious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_zU3TIZsFA

1 Like

Re: An Uncle Swore He Will Not Be Alive An See Her Marry ( Pics) by naijaboy756: 3:26pm On May 23, 2023
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_zU3TIZsFA
I know someone who left Cherubim and Seraphim and joined Chosen. After a while he had a stroke that killed him

TLS.....True Life Story

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music Promotion In Nigeria / Church Of England To Perform Same Sex Marriages / My Pastor Used The "F" Word Today In Service. Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.