Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge (33561 Views)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures / President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by highchief1: 7:47pm On May 23, 2023
naptu2:
Anambra State New Media @AnambraNewMedia

https://twitter.com/AnambraNewMedia/status/1660998028600147969

what Jonathan couldn’t do.and some ppl think religion is our problem.a useless person is a useless person regardless of their religion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by rummmy: 8:11pm On May 23, 2023
sreamsense:

See ungrateful fellow! Did Buhari choose the project for south east as top project in south east agenda? Did you know how many years south east nurtured this project in mind without money to execute it? Why were you not plying the road when you knew previous administration started it? This is the kind of mindset many of you have and you want private investors to bring development into your region. Being named as Buhari's Bridge now will be disturbing Ipob/esn; don't be surprised with their stupid reasoning, Ipob/esn may look for way to destroy that bridge thinking when they get biafra; they will rebuild better one. And if they don't physically destroy it; they may use crime to destroy it by kidnapping people along that road; killing police that are safeguarding that road or even throwing people into that River. Off course, you and I know how irrational these people think and act
say what ever you like..we don't need it. QED.
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by COMPAQ(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2023
virginboy1:
I thought it has been Opened and commission ed before.

Well I just dey imagine the kind money dem use this bridge name to loot.

I no trust this government one bit undecided

If you read the news properly ,instead of just consuming headlines on social media, you'll know that the bridge was just opened at Christmas to allow for easier flow of traffic and then was shut after Xmas to allow for it's completion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by COMPAQ(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2023
They should quickly concession the road, alongside others, so that we can have confidence that they will be well maintained.

We should be able to drive from Lagos to Enugu on 100% smooth road.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by fabolouz1(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2023
In terms of infrastructural development , Mr buhari has no close second since the Advent of the 4th republic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by fabolouz1(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2023
In terms of infrastructural development ,Mr President has no close second since the Advent of the 4th republic.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by Okoroawusa: 8:48pm On May 23, 2023
FireUpNow:
Is Asaba that close to Anambra?
Yeah... very very close
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by Fearyourcreator: 8:55pm On May 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And so what? Is it his money?

We from South East will never use that bridge.

Whenever we get there, we will cross the river with the aid of the drawings commissioned by Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari cannot fool us with his audio bridge.  angry
Lolzzzz
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by Bimpe29: 9:07pm On May 23, 2023
Like him or hate him, he did excellently well in respect of this laudable project.
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by gawu1: 9:13pm On May 23, 2023
rummmy:
The only federal government project in south east after 8years meanwhile former administration started it.
Carry both the name and the bridge go katsina we don't need it.
How many people will this bridge employ?.how much revenue will it generate?.
Zero revenue project by the Igbo hater presido.
So, the bridge your people have been crying for since the time of conception of your mother is now a worthless bridge after it completion?
I now believe those who say all these Children of hates and perdition are indomie generations. cool
Really, it's true!
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by adekolaelect(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2023
Feintline:
The greatest accomplishment of pmb will be to ensure he does not destroy democracy in Nigeria by handing over to the first UNCONSTITUTIONAL PRESIDENT.
stop crying our constitutions doesn't understand Emotional wishes and feelings.
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by Abemy(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2023
The name only stands on printed media, but locals can not call it such name.
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by Quaddafi29: 10:54pm On May 23, 2023
It's Niger bridge, any other name is for the marines
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by Believeintruth: 11:07pm On May 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Whenever we get there, we will cross the river with the aid of the drawings commissioned by Goodluck Jonathan.

Can you get a decent job and stop being this foolish in your life.
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by Okhuadams(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/600026-just-in-second-niger-bridge-named-after-buhari.html
No come mention tax payers money here. All those haters of PMB must not pass through that bridge you can insult the and still love ,admire and use the bridge if the thunder wey go fire una no get part rwo
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by Okpetruth(m): 1:17am On May 24, 2023
What Good luck Jonathan ex president snd a Southerner cannot do President Muhammadu Buhari a northerner have done it. What an IGNOMINY.
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by MasterTeeUSA: 3:11am On May 24, 2023
I just pray they wont cut the metals on the bridge to sell. It was shocking when Gov. Ayade said trash cans were stolen and sold...metal trash drums were sold as scraps including poles for solar lights. Our level of greed and ignoring bad behavior of others is off the chain.

naptu2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/600026-just-in-second-niger-bridge-named-after-buhari.html
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by FireUpNow(m): 3:30am On May 24, 2023
Beolly:

Yes, it's just that bridge that separates them. You can trek through the bridge from Asaba to Onitsha.
Wow that's so close and thanks for this
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by FireUpNow(m): 3:32am On May 24, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Yeah... very very close
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by DMerciful(m): 3:43am On May 24, 2023
The bridge will be paid for so no biggie. Its borrowed money!
LeoDeKing:

Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by timefarm(m): 4:42am On May 24, 2023
Feintline:
The greatest accomplishment of pmb will be to ensure he does not destroy democracy in Nigeria by handing over to the first UNCONSTITUTIONAL PRESIDENT.
Cry river.

The president has been elected and recognised by well meaning Nigerians.

Headless mob can cry more.
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by rummmy: 7:37am On May 24, 2023
gawu1:

So, the bridge your people have been crying for since the time of conception of your mother is now a worthless bridge after it completion?
I now believe those who say all these Children of hates and perdition are indomie generations. cool
Really, it's true!
so there was no bridge there before?..
Go and find out what scale of preference is then come back for more lectures.
I don't abuse people therefore I will ignore the name calling of our mothers by you, however you may not escape my insult if you repeat it again.
Re: Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge by FireUpNow(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Yeah... very very close
Wow! I never knew that, because I have been to Asaba once but never c ossed to the east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.