Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Investment-business Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment-business Help (205 Views)

Mkety: Get Investment & Business Website At Affordable Price, Free Domain & SEO / Nigerians Are Going Crazy About This Investment Business. / I Have #500,000 Need 100% Safe Investment/business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment-business Help by Maview: 4:47pm On May 23, 2023
I need a loan of 500k to pay back in 5months. I am a salary earner and also a business person. I intend using it to invest more in my business. (Based in Lagos). If you can help me,let's talk more.
Re: Investment-business Help by Sleekcode: 11:17pm On May 23, 2023
You will definitely run with that money or it's gonna enter voice mail

And what's stopping you from using legit loan apps or banks?

Is it because you're already owing them?
Re: Investment-business Help by Kenni700(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2023
Sleekcode:
You will definitely run with that money or it's gonna enter voice mail

And what's stopping you from using legit loan apps or banks?

Is it because you're already owing them?

Bro be calming down na.
Just give your advice of the person approaching loan app or the bank and waka pass

Which one is the person wants to run with the money or the person is owing bank already?

Nigerians can be something else atimes.
Re: Investment-business Help by Kenni700(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2023
Maview:
I need a loan of 500k to pay back in 5months. I am a salary earner and also a business person. I intend using it to invest more in my business. (Based in Lagos). If you can help me,let's talk more.

Use your salary account for a loan from your bank. Nobody here will give you 500k.

You have to prove the 500k business with paste history and evidences that are verified alongside other factors.

If not,no serious person will take you seriously!
Re: Investment-business Help by Sleekcode: 8:37am On May 24, 2023
Kenni700:

Bro be calming down na.
Just give your advice of the person approaching loan app or the bank and waka pass

Which one is the person wants to run with the money or the person is owing bank already?

Nigerians can be something else atimes.

That is my advice

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Say I Did Nothing For You? Make Free 10k For 6 Days. / A Functioning Primary School Needs....! / Herbert Wigwe Spent N1.57 Billion Acquiring Access Holdings Shares In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.