Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get (440 Views)

‘no Homo Deserves To Die’ – Pastor To Man Who Said The Gay Men Deserve Death / Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get by lordkush: 5:01pm On May 23, 2023
They saw Benz on 3rd mainland bridge and chased as usual. Na yahoo boy oh make we collect money.

They even rammed the benz A GLE oo . vehicle even senior police men will struggle to buy. They rammed the vehicle.

But it wasn’t a yahooboy this time. It was seun. And it was an angry seun. Furious because his wife and kids where in the vehicle. Slaps followed. Slaps that where well deserved and earned. And now the police isn’t asking why he was rammed. They are pained because a man can stand up for himself in the face of wickedness and brutality from the police force ?

I use to pity them when they drop them in the east. But posterity actually proved the igbos right, because police begin maintain thier lane sharply. You Bleep around you find out.

Like I said. All police men deserve the disrespect they get. Starting with thier mama the igp of police with her big nyansh.

1 Like

Re: The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get by Hhansome(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2023
angry

You no get sense! Two wrongs can never make a right.
Re: The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get by lordkush: 5:14pm On May 23, 2023
Hhansome:
angry

You no get sense! Two wrongs can never make a right.
. A wrong doesn’t make a right either. Soooo what yiur point? Police should keep killing people ?

3 Likes

Re: The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get by Illegal1(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2023
Omoh.......i will be the last person on earth to pity/epp any police man..

if i see were 2 people dey fight 1 police man,i go join force with those 2 people to fight the police man.

2 Likes

Re: The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get by Don1985: 6:34am On May 24, 2023
Na mumu go dey support police even bastard

2 Likes

Re: The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get by Patriotsleague: 7:21am On May 24, 2023
Seun was wrong, period. There are laws against assaulting an officer of the law, you can say and do what you want but law is law.
Re: The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get by Patriotsleague: 7:24am On May 24, 2023
lordkush:
. A wrong doesn’t make a right either. Soooo what yiur point? Police should keep killing people ?
Police are being disciplined, we seen a lot of that, no nation in the world condones slapping of police, Nigeria is not a failed state. If a police officer oppress you, identify him, he will be dealt with, but 2 wrongs don't make a right. Police are Nigerians too, there are laws to protect them, police are symbol of the Nigerian state. You are saying nonsense.
Re: The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get by lordkush: 7:27am On May 24, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Police are being disciplined, we seen a lot of that, no nation in the world condones slapping of police, Nigeria is not a failed state. If a police officer oppress you, identify him, he will be dealt with, but 2 wrongs don't make a right. Police are Nigerians too, there are laws to protect them, police are symbol of the Nigerian state. You are saying nonsense.
don’t ever have issues with police. They re very. Uncivil . I know what I’m saying
Re: The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get by tunjiajayi: 9:29am On May 24, 2023
lordkush:
They saw Benz on 3rd mainland bridge and chased as usual. Na yahoo boy oh make we collect money.

They even rammed the benz A GLE oo . vehicle even senior police men will struggle to buy. They rammed the vehicle.

But it wasn’t a yahooboy this time. It was seun. And it was an angry seun. Furious because his wife and kids where in the vehicle. Slaps followed. Slaps that where well deserved and earned. And now the police isn’t asking why he was rammed. They are pained because a man can stand up for himself in the face of wickedness and brutality from the police force ?

I use to pity them when they drop them in the east. But posterity actually proved the igbos right, because police begin maintain thier lane sharply. You Bleep around you find out.

Like I said. All police men deserve the disrespect they get. Starting with thier mama the igp of police with her big nyansh.

Your narrative is wrong from scratch, it was seun that hit the police car.
Re: The Police Deserve All The Disrespect They Get by Patriotsleague: 11:29am On May 24, 2023
lordkush:
don’t ever have issues with police. They re very. Uncivil . I know what I’m saying
I have had issues with them, but that doesn't mean we should have an unruly state. There are some bad eggs in the force acting beyond their capacity and powers, but they can be dealt with. Assaulting a police officer is not condoned anywhere in the world, better to avoid them. If a police man tries assaulting you, you can try to walk away from the situation or caution him verbally, you can defend yourself if he is the one coming for you, not you assaulting him, launching the attack. The law frowns at assault against civilians, even more so against police men, because they are symbols of the state.

(1) (Reply)

Police Parades 67 Men Over Alleged Gay Marriage In Delta State / 67 Gay Suspects Arrested At Midnight Wedding, 14 Years Imprisonment Awaits / Nigeria Police Never Revealed The Results Of Autopsy On Mohbad Death See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.