Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros (37228 Views)

#COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2023
incandescentena:
The pandemic we expect is Starting from May 29th, 2023.

The world should Brace up for pandemic of a good course.

President BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE PANDEMIC THAT WILL CHANGE THE FACE OF NIGERIA, POSITVELY AMONGST THE WORLD GLOBAL HUMAN COMMUNITY FOR GOOD.

World health org can burn in hell for all Nigeria care
I dey tell you
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by eroticecstasy: 10:41pm On May 23, 2023
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by socialmediaman: 10:46pm On May 23, 2023
Bossly:

Yes, I remember clearly that you denied the virus was man made.
You were just busy spewing western narrative to promote their vaccines.
Your vaccine evangelism was too much that someone said you're an NCDC staff. 🤣

You were asked repeatedly:

Where did covid 19 come from?
Where was it before 2020?

You acted deaf & kept mute. Till today, you haven't answered.

I remember all these very well.

I didn’t continue conversations with you because you were disrespectful. I don’t chat with immatures.

Secondly, the screenshots you shared didn’t show me denying Covid was man-made or not, so I guess you just made that up?

By the way, the western narratives you claimed that I was “spewing” explicitly said that Covid 19 originated from a lab in China, so does your claim of make any sense?

And why don’t you just answer your questions and go straight to your point, nobody owes you an answer on this forum. Don’t be ridiculous with this entitlement
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Bossly: 10:52pm On May 23, 2023
Western fake news brainwashed you terribly. Pele o

From evangelizing their vaccine to realizing the man made scam.🤣
I can imagine how silly you must have felt...

Laslas your blindness has vanished just like I told you it would.

You can resume evangelizing the new vax for another PLANdemic if the merchants of death unleash it...🤡

socialmediaman:

I didn’t continue conversations with you because you were disrespectful. I don’t chat with immatures.

Secondly, the screenshots you shared didn’t show me denying Covid was man-made or not, so I guess you just made that up?

By the way, the western narratives you claimed that I was “spewing” explicitly said that Covid 19 originated from a lab in China, so does your claim of make any sense?

And why don’t you just answer your questions and go straight to your point, nobody owes you an answer on this forum. Don’t be ridiculous with this entitlement
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by ConfidentialDoc: 11:09pm On May 23, 2023
I'm happy people have woken up and realized these are satanic mouthpieces.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by emekajacobogbon(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2023
Pootle:
i need am abeg me wan rest small this my work wan fnsh me

That's feeling I know, it's well brother

1 Like

Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by mkoabiola: 12:30am On May 24, 2023
No pandemic can b worst than covid

Covid show Nigerians pepper n they all cash out
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Mercury12(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2023
1stola:
Mumu

Make una kuku kill all of us make the world end make we all rest

Una dey crase

Na only una the pandemic go affect.
They actually plan to kill 2/3rd of the world population. Though it is through many means.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Delightsome2023: 1:34am On May 24, 2023
Pootle:
i need am abeg me wan rest small this my work wan fnsh me
you mean another lock down?
Cc confirmedzombie
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Delightsome2023: 1:35am On May 24, 2023
TheSuperX:
Criminals, they want to cash out again. 😂
do you know that you're super smart and intelligent?
Are you beanmanX?
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by ddeola: 1:49am On May 24, 2023
Dis wan wey no know wetin dey happen under em nose. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Benekkk: 1:50am On May 24, 2023
Rubbish talk. Politicians and world leaders are all satanic.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by viodemus: 2:23am On May 24, 2023
Who doesn't know? Only aloofs are aloof about the spread of diseases.

You have done your part to alert all of the obvious.

A mistake or intentional actions, can release that jeanie in the box.

We have to be alert, prayerful, and hopeful. War or handling errors can set it off.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by gare(f): 4:57am On May 24, 2023
References:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20230523/WHO-chief-World-must-prepare-for-deadlier-outbreak-than-COVID-19.aspx

What's wrong with you guys and all the lab manufactured dieseas? We are still not in the clear from COVID-19, now you guys want to release another one, I keep asking myself why are things like this that would not benefit mankind still being produced?

There are people in need of these funds to better their lives but still we waste time and resources to produce what will kill humans. Can't the UN or all countries agree to shut down all labs into such, focus and finding cure for other diseases like HIV and the rest.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by incandescentena: 5:14am On May 24, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Google ''Pandemic'' then come back and review what you wrote.
you are suffering from google pandemic

1 Like

Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by mooa404(m): 5:33am On May 24, 2023
Pandev:
E no go better for Tedro

Tedro offend you ni?

He just acted the script by the writer while airing his devilish opinion.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by nnewsnjobs: 5:57am On May 24, 2023
Africa need to be very careful with these people, their target to drastically reduce Africa population using COVID 19 fail woefully as the whole thing turns out not to really harm the black races as expected.

Now if care if not taken, the next pandemic will do Africa strong things. They are after reducing Africa population thinking that would save the world.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by mAskA78(m): 6:35am On May 24, 2023
References:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20230523/WHO-chief-World-must-prepare-for-deadlier-outbreak-than-COVID-19.aspx
May your evil descend back to you. May your evil plans hit back at you. The world says "back to the sender"
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Gunayo(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2023
We in Nigeria are already preparing for the incoming more deadly disease than the one we experienced for 8 years. No viruses or diseases can be more deadly than this to us here.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Abrahamweb(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Ya mad. All una plans with Big Tech Pharma, na God go punish una
I don't think big tech pharma's profits was the whole plan.
After that pandemic most countries were suffering economically while the USA recovered a bit,they are using the pandemic to crush some countries economically.
Russian retried some documents in USA biolab in Ukraine that stated that USA were working on covid 19 in Ukraine since 2015.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by ComeToJesus: 8:44am On May 24, 2023
I still regret taking those painful COVID Vax.
Las las na bio weapon go finish this world.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Ezyp(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2023
olisefom:
No be today. We will be fine. None of them saw covid coming. The real cause was never revealed either.
Amen we will all be fine but truthfully, they planned the covid. 2018 before the covid I opened a thread about Bill Gate casually warning in an interview that a serious pandemic is coming and it will be deadly. Of course nairaland no push am go front page because then it seems like conspiracy.
https://www.nairaland.com/4476416/next-deadly-disease-cause-global

Those evil people made the covid virus. They know what they are doing. But God pass them.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Pootle: 8:50am On May 24, 2023
hkidola00:
I work in bet9ja and I fell tired most time,how about you

i work with a bet firm IT dept crazy working almost 24hrs of the day the last lock down was working from home with less task undecided
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Joygift3666: 9:33am On May 24, 2023
Na una go first d*e.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by franvincoop: 10:35am On May 24, 2023
Just I just kuku invest in Face masks, hand gloves and sanitiser production asap cuz it must happen!!!!! Na must.....
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by hkidola00(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2023
Pootle:

i work with a bet firm IT dept crazy working almost 24hrs of the day the last lock down was working from home with less task undecided
crazy,which of the bookies do you work for
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:15pm On May 24, 2023
Goddyrichie:
walahi yahoo easy then cuz of benefit loader rip people a lot then but since benefit don go yahoo don hard

No be even yahoo me dey talk but business.

Business people also made good fortunes during that pandemic.

I know people that started their building projects after that period and those that also completed their building projects after that period or bought new cars etc shortly after that period.

Some dey even pray make that kind level happen again.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:19pm On May 24, 2023
franvincoop:
Just I just kuku invest in Face masks, hand gloves and sanitiser production asap cuz it must happen!!!!! Na must.....

😂🤣🤣

Aswear if I no invest better funds for face mask, hand gloves, antiseptics like Dettol etc and sanitizer, make I know wetin cause am.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by TheSuperX(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2023
Delightsome2023:
do you know that you're super smart and intelligent?
Are you bean.manX?
Yeah 😂😂
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:37pm On May 24, 2023
GOD FORBID WE NIGERIANS REJECT SUCH DIESEASE FROM TEDROS,DISEASE PEDDLAR IFSHA. angry
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:42pm On May 24, 2023
Tedros is not reliable,his spreading disease systematicalllly to sell billions in vaccine. angryhis will be punished by haguee soon.
Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by Bossly: 1:12pm On May 25, 2023
The eyes of this ignorant vaccine promoter has finally opened.🤣

socialmediaman:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) / Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.