Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Am Not The Vice Chancellor Of Lasu - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Not The Vice Chancellor Of Lasu (843 Views)

Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa / How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa / Attension Lasu Part Time Application Online Registration Card For Sale (2) (3) (4)

I Am Not The Vice Chancellor Of Lasu by dhtml1(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2011
This may sound rather funny, but seriously, i wrote this because i need your comments guys.

The website i developed earlier with my dhtmlframework - www.profjohnobafunwa.com some time back.

Now, the guy has become the new Vice Chancellor of L.A.S.U (He was my former lecturer also).

I have been getting a lot of Congratulatory Messages such as:

COngratulations on your new appointment as the Vice Chancellor to Lagos State University. May God uphold you and give you enough strength to take LASU to a greater height.

My name is XOXOXO, i am an ex- student of LASU. I graduated in 2005. Studied Computer science.

I would like to know if i can communicate with you here or there is another means of communication.
And this message was sent to support@dhtmlframework.com

This is not the only one, there are so many other ones too. But i also remembered that there is a contact form on that website
to the email address of the Professor himself.

Although, i linked my website to the client's website, so i am begining to wonder if these messages are mistakes or pranks?

Why trace the developer's website to send a message to the developer rather than send a message to the client himself?
Re: I Am Not The Vice Chancellor Of Lasu by utimatedes(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2011
In that case, you have to apply to become the new VC lol!
Re: I Am Not The Vice Chancellor Of Lasu by dhtml1(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2011
Seriously, i have so many emails of the V.C in my mailbox, and i dont know what to do.
A. Should i forward them to him? It will look very funny - and i may get sacked!
B. Should i just leave them alone, and let sleeping dogs lie?
Re: I Am Not The Vice Chancellor Of Lasu by Slyr0x: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2011
Reply the mails jor grin cheesy
Re: I Am Not The Vice Chancellor Of Lasu by instinctg(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2011
didnt know ur my fellow alumni. dats more opportunity for u to work on IT projects in school. Remember us o! cheesy
Re: I Am Not The Vice Chancellor Of Lasu by cenmegasys: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2011
@dhtml
Forward the message to actual owner.
Re: I Am Not The Vice Chancellor Of Lasu by dhtml1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2011
instinctg:

didnt know your my fellow alumni. dats more opportunity for u to work on IT projects in school. Remember us o! cheesy
Well, you do have a point there sha. Well, as the new VC, i will provide chops for all boys.

Slyr0x:

Reply the mails jor grin cheesy
As the sub-VC or self-appointed-PA to the VC?

Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting / Is Post Utme Cancelled In 2012? / Become Employable Now!!!