Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,038 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

"Niger Republic Will Defend Me If Any Barger Moves Against Me" - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Niger Republic Will Defend Me If Any Barger Moves Against Me" - Buhari (2914 Views)

War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Niger Republic Will Defend Me If Any Barger Moves Against Me" - Buhari by iammo(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2023
toneroforever:

Please don't compare the two.

OBJ may not be perfect but he is capable & a 21st century oriented leader.

Comparison was on strictness especially what Obasanjo did in Zaki biam Ife Modakeke and he still works free
Re: "Niger Republic Will Defend Me If Any Barger Moves Against Me" - Buhari by toneroforever(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2023
iammo:

Comparison was on strictness especially what Obasanjo did in Zaki biam Ife Modakeke and he still works free

Ok. Odi,Bayelsa as well.
Re: "Niger Republic Will Defend Me If Any Barger Moves Against Me" - Buhari by Benwallt(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2023
toneroforever:

Please don't compare the two.

OBJ may not be perfect but he is capable & a 21st century oriented leader.

Because he supported Peter Obi. Dey play. Obasanjo that punished southwest ruthlessly for not voting his party
Re: "Niger Republic Will Defend Me If Any Barger Moves Against Me" - Buhari by lildush(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2023
Benwallt:

If actually the man is dead, why didn't your so called PYO, your supposed better candidate in APC speak out? Because crime of such magnitude cannot be successful without him cooperating with such satanic forces that pulled such wool over our eyes

You want cabal to kill him right?
Re: "Niger Republic Will Defend Me If Any Barger Moves Against Me" - Buhari by lildush(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Tinubu was rigged in and everyone of them went deaf and dumb even when they never wanted Tinubu to win right from primary. But do you know how Tinubu suddenly suppressed their tension and pressure trying to frustrate him? Did you remember Tinubu saying "if they fail to make him the APC flag beerer that he would expose what he knows about AsoRock"? And suddenly all other APC big contenders like Osinbajo, Amaechi and others began to slide back for Tinubu and he emerged almost unchallenged... What is that thing that Tinubu knows about AsoRock? Do you know why some of the cabals will come to say that "Presidency said" and someone in the same presidency will attack back by asking "who's the Presidency" and the supposed President will remain silent over it without a single comment on it? Nnamdi Kanu also said it that Buhari is dead, he mentioned dates and how, he also mentioned the names of the impostos including this present one as they changed them about four times, he said it several times and now Nnamdi Kanu is in the custody of FG. Why didn't they include it as part of the charges against him, despite their continuous amendment of charges against him? Make una dey use una head kwánụ.

This guy is very young and fresh the buhari we know is very old and weak..this Guy looks 55.yrs

1 Like

Re: "Niger Republic Will Defend Me If Any Barger Moves Against Me" - Buhari by Benwallt(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2023
lildush:

You want cabal to kill him right?

A pastor in the house of God, a professor of law , a vice president and still afraid of phony cabal..

It can only come from headless mob

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Swine Flu Free_says Minister_of Health / Yar’adua’s Broadcast ,activates Section 145 Of The 1999 Constitution. / North ‘ll Retain Abuja If Nigeria Breaks Up – Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.