Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Man Held For Raping Goat! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Held For Raping Goat! (910 Views)

Man Held For Robbery Day After Leaving Prison (photo) / Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape / Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Held For Raping Goat! by Relax101(m): 3:43am On Sep 28, 2011
A man appeared in the Ga-Rankuwa Magistrate’s Court on Tuesday for allegedly raping his goat, North West police said.
Zacharia Tivane (41) would remain in custody until his next appearance on 21 October, Sergeant Kelebogile Moiloa said.
His 48-year-old wife and teenage son heard the goat screaming, at their home in Madidi village near Klippan, and went to investigate. They allegedly saw Tivane raping the animal. The woman called the police.sapa

http://indepthafrica.com/news/southern-africa/man-held-for-raping-goat/

I just wanted to share. Is this act funny? Rape a goat. haba,
Na for SA e happen o.
Re: Man Held For Raping Goat! by SouthEast1: 3:49am On Sep 28, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Man Held For Raping Goat! by arsenefc: 3:54am On Sep 28, 2011
So goat fvckers are real?

Wow, Mr. Yoruba the goat fvcker is probably involved cheesy
Re: Man Held For Raping Goat! by Relax101(m): 4:29am On Sep 28, 2011
This happened in South Africa. imagine leaving his wife to f0rk a goat. Kai,
Re: Man Held For Raping Goat! by BootyOnMe: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2011
Must have been a very small goat.
Or the goat was 'drugged'!
Not the kind of goats I have killed in Mansfield, TX! cheesy

That is why I love my Northern people.
At least, with goats available, women will feel safe in that part of the country. cheesy
No need to use 'condoms'!

Even goats can have 'heavenly feelings too'? grin
Re: Man Held For Raping Goat! by pendo89(f): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2011
There was a story of a man who mounted a blind cow.
The cow was the only source of income to a poor neighbour and the cow rapist was forced to buy another cow
eew! the things some pple do?
Re: Man Held For Raping Goat! by francisj(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2011
Relax101:

His 48-year-old wife and teenage son heard the goat screaming, at their home in Madidi village near Klippan, and went to investigate. They allegedly saw Tivane Desecrating the animal. The woman called the police.

he -he he
funny,real funny,
why ,e come b the woman wey call police !!!!
he-he-he
I dey laugh oooooooooooo
he-he-he
The woman dey vas oooo ,the man no gree give ,and him come go the droway for GOAT.

The woman the ves oooooooooooo

Re: Man Held For Raping Goat! by Johndoe100(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2011
The man's action says alot about his view of his wife. The fact that she called the police just confirms it.

(1) (Reply)

We Only Molest Women Who Can't Pay Our Fare- Taxi Drivers Tell Court / RCCG Pastor Rape Of 12-year-old Housemaid / Bizarre: Woman R*apes Deaf Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.