Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity (1008 Views)

Why I Left Islam [my Story] / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by iSense247: 5:49am On May 24, 2023
1: Islam gives no guarantee of Salvation, Sura Al-Isra Ayah 15.

2: Jesus is the word of God, therefore, he is God, The Saviour, Sura Luqman, Ayah 27

3: And I Will Make Those Who Follow You (Jesus) Superior To Those Who Disbelieve, Sura Aal-E-Imran Ayah 55.

4: Jesus Was Sinless, Muhammad Was Not, Sura Al-Jumu’ah, Ayah 2, Quran 19:19👉Matthew 1:10)

5: Muhammad Recommended killing Enemies While Jesus Recommended Loving Them, Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 5, Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 4, Sura Fussilat, Ayah 34.

6: Mohammed just affirmed, but Jesus Christ confirmed his words with all kinds of miracles and resurrection of the death, John 5:30, John 11: 42 Qur’an, surah 4 (An-Nisa) ayat 157-158.

7: Converted because Mohammed is asking the Muslims to turn to Christians to get the truth (surah 10 v 94).

8: Converted because despite Mohammed’s claim to be the seal of the prophets he is dead and will never return but Jesus Christ whom I hated before died and resurrected and will come back to fight the Antichrist ( even according to Islam).

9: Converted because despite Jesus Christ being surrounded by several women, he did not seek to have s*x with them unlike Mohammed who even had sex with Zaynab the wife of his son Zaid, surah (33 v 37).

10: Uptil this day, the name Jesus delivers all kinds of captivity unlike the name of Mohammed, Isaiah 43:11, John 3 v 17.

11: Converted because Mohammed says all Muslims will go through hell (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives eternal life to all those who come to him ( heaven) John 3 v 17.

12: I converted because Jesus never attacked someone to take something from him,while Mohammed claims war booty surah (8 v 1).

13: I converted because the birth of Jesus Christ changed the whole world and not a community and many more reasons, Al-Anbiya 21:107.

14: My brother my sister,only Jesus Christ saves. He is the way, truth and life.

15: Jesus was never a Muslim, he is the Saviour of the world and He loves you and wants to save you.

THESE MADE ME TO LEAVE ISLAM TO CHRISTIANITY AND I SAID YES TO JESUS🙏
Evangelist Ibrahim Dikko

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:03am On May 24, 2023
To God be the Glory.

You reminded me of a lady Sukurah in school.
She converted to a Christian and still beats her Muslim name. When asked the reason for this, she said "so other Muslims will know that there's a place for them here(in Christianity)"

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by iSense247: 6:09am On May 24, 2023
Others preached religion but Jesus preached love, grace and salvation with no emphasis on religion. If religion can save, he wouldn't have come to this sinful world to save us. Because there were thousands of religions before Jesus coming and they all claim to be right. Jesus does not bring religion but salvation of your soul. Where do you want to spend your eternity? Choose for yourself today.
Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by Absuchat(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2023
One potential suicide bomber saved

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by Newton2024: 6:18am On May 24, 2023
â—„ John 10:10 â–ş

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

The thief here is Satan and his messengers who are using religion to confuse and blindfold people. It is left for us to wise up and choose wisely. Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by justt: 6:49am On May 24, 2023
May God keep you till the end.

May other Muslims also come to knowledge and the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If Quran affirms all you stated above, one would wonder why Muslims cannot see and accept Jesus at the Savior and the only way to God. Anyway, Jesus himself said no one can come to him except his Father draws them.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2023
Live n let others live... love's the most paramount, peace, give alms to the needy genuinely no one has to know and dont expect anything in return, God's blessing is divine. And especially have conscience. I believe in christ, and I believe in God almighty. But I've also seen many Christians who converted to Muslim.

At the end of it all only God knows who truly worships him and knows after death no living souls does
Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2023
Nawttiboi007:

At the end of it all only God knows who truly worships him and knows after death no living souls does

Of course you can know if you really want God has not hidden anything good from mankind in general except what is proper not to be revealed in the presence of rebellious humans.
Only Christians can gain everlasting life!

Note how i put it "only Christians CAN (not WILL) gain everlasting life"
This is because you must believe (trust) in the only begotten Son of God before you can live a life worthwhile from God's viewpoint and many claiming Christians don't even know what it means to be a Christian that's why they will also perish because a true Christian supposed to know the will of God so as to do it! Matthew 7:21-23

If you need further clarifications my name is Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses!
Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by FxMasterz: 6:06pm On May 24, 2023
iSense247:

Evangelist Ibrahim Dikko

Only Jesus saves.

If Muslims can open their eyes, They'll find this to be true even in their Quran.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by MightySparrow: 8:25pm On May 24, 2023
Any reason for leaving Sexlam is alright.
Wise people follow Christ.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by PeterObi4Presid: 8:13am On May 25, 2023
iSense247:
Others preached religion but Jesus preached love, grace and salvation with no emphasis on religion. If religion can save, he wouldn't have come to this sinful world to save us. Because there were thousands of religions before Jesus coming and they all claim to be right. Jesus does not bring religion but salvation of your soul. Where do you want to spend your eternity? Choose for yourself today.
Jesus emphasized on his kingdom that will be urshered in through the church...
And Paul explained in depth the relationship of Christ and the church.
Though we may say it's not a religion perse, but theres a very pivotal place of church and ministry in Christ and in the coming of his Kingdom
Re: 15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity by PeterObi4Presid: 8:23am On May 25, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Live n let others live... love's the most paramount, peace, give alms to the needy genuinely no one has to know and dont expect anything in return, God's blessing is divine. And especially have conscience. I believe in christ, and I believe in God almighty. But I've also seen many Christians who converted to Muslim.

That's not what the Bible says....Oga
The Bible says those who truly worship God will worship him in truth and in SPIRIT. so if u are not worshipping him in spirit, u are just deceiving urself...or worshipping devil, the spirit of the rulers of this world, that is resident in children of disobedience.
The Bible also says The SPIRIT will bear witness to us that we are the sons of God if we are truly of God..... even while alive.
The reason we serve God as Christian is not because of God's blessings, but because we love God and believe in the kingdom of God that he promise to ursher in through belief in CHRIST. That's more important than blessing of money, car or house..lol
ANYthing aside CHRIST is just a cosmetic way of living...infact u are outside God. That's what the scriptures says. AND that u make it in life through Ur hardwork or otherwise doesn't change the fact...cos u are not on the right foundation.
And worshipping in truth means u have the seal of the holy Ghost for believing in Christ and you also follow the truth himslef which is CHRIST ....(everything I say is from the scriptures)
JESUS said I am the the way, the truth and the life...NO ONE COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME!...u can not know God outside CHRIST.
I enjoin you to read the scriptures and believe in the word of truth.

(1) (Reply)

Hello My Fallow Muslims / If You Had Been At Jesus's Trial / Why Called An Eagle Gen Xian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.