Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals (22206 Views)

Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS / Vandals Caught In A Girl's Secondary School In Rivers State (Photos) / Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by blueAgent(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2023
Tinymayour:
Bricklayer dey claim engineer title ..

Okoko.

Like your sibilings ,wife and husband and whatever u are into, binary transgender grin grin, shocked shocked shocked, if only they can even qualify as bricklayer cool cool cool.

Am sure I have more university 1st and 2nd degree and diploma certificates than your entire household put together.

That's how mumu ppl like u come online to disgrace yourself and when u are called out, you crawl back into your hut.
Simple question without insults you cannot answer.
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by Successlane: 11:50am On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why are buildings and towers always collapsing in Nigeria undecided. They keep buying poor material to construct rubbish.

We really have poor engineers in this country. Even graduates in mechanical engineering can’t even repair and fix a car.

Olodo engineers!! Shame!!

Read through the document again, this time , slowly, so you can comprehend the contents.
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by aywagze(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2023
adecz:

All these epidemic of collapsing
structures is because of the use of
cheap Chinese materials for our
projects..

Chinese can mix iron and sharp sand
to create iron rods.

They can mix melted aluminium with
cement to make aluminium profiles for
construction..❗️❗️❗️😕😕😕
You too sabi jor ..from the pictures of those pylons, you will see they are substandard rubbish .

3 Likes

Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by Fmghewzy(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why are buildings and towers always collapsing in Nigeria undecided. They keep buying poor material to construct rubbish.

We really have poor engineers in this country. Even graduates in mechanical engineering can’t even repair and fix a car.

You didn't even bother reading the post, you just opened your mouth waaahhh 👄 , typing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by yaki84: 12:13pm On May 24, 2023
LibertyRep:
The vandals, if caught, should be slammed with attempted murder.

Imagine the havoc this would have caused if should there be a power supply in that area.

Wicked and selfish souls.
Once the is issues in any power line from high tension line to this tower line, power will automatically trip off.
U try to put it on,it trips off.
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by DJInfluence: 1:22pm On May 24, 2023
Looks more like the used of substandard materials than vandals to me.
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by Tinymayour: 1:23pm On May 24, 2023
Oga nah labourer you be.. Engineer no dey talk like mumu , I am a graduate of University of Ibadan second class degree in chemical engineering , post your certificate if e sure for you ?

D pet in my house can not be as senseless as you drop out claiming a graduate .. Jelili
blueAgent:

Okoko.

Like your sibilings ,wife and husband and whatever u are into, binary transgender grin grin, shocked shocked shocked, if only they can even qualify as bricklayer cool cool cool.

Am sure I have more university 1st and 2nd degree and diploma certificates than your entire household put together.

That's how mumu ppl like u come online to disgrace yourself and when u are called out, you crawl back into your hut.
Simple question without insults you cannot answer.

1 Like

Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by drimzsmoke(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

A Flying Cockroach has more sense than 3 of you combined..

You see that Jennyclay ehn, na clay with sawdust full her skull!!

2 Likes

Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by HacheNoire: 1:44pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you read very well, it was as a result of vandalism.

And structural collapse is not peculiar to Nigeria. It happens everywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by clockwisereport: 1:51pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Olodo

Mechanical engineers are not trained to repair and fix cars. Again, read to understand before you drop your silly comments as usual. Olodo
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by clockwisereport: 1:56pm On May 24, 2023
blueAgent:

Better?

You 4 mention coutries nah

There are quality and world class engineers in Nigeria, same as there are paper-carrying engineers in Nigeria and everywhere in the world. The problem is that most clients can't afford the quality engineers.
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by netmillionaires(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2023
Judging from the way the infrastructure collapsed, the first thing that came to my mind is why should the people be climbing to steal from the middle rather that from the foot of the pillars.

rapheal5:
These people can lie, there was heavy storm 2 days ago that leads to alots of destruction in abeokuta
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:33pm On May 24, 2023
MOST of Nigeria's problem is not from government but from EVIL citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by blueAgent(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2023
Tinymayour:
Oga nah labourer you be.. Engineer no dey talk like mumu , I am a graduate of University of Ibadan second class degree in chemical engineering , post your certificate if e sure for you ?

D pet in my house can not be as senseless as you drop out claiming a graduate .. Jelili

See mumu.

Graduate that cannot defend his or her lies.

Am a petroleum Engineer ,FUTO graduate, with diploma certificates in well completion and drilling, well casing and cementing ,process safety, and as well as Nebosh certificates.

Go hug transformer.
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by Tinymayour: 3:33pm On May 24, 2023
Nah person wey go beat you to coma you dey find .. I reserve my energy for field work , grab some shovel n helmet , there's a gold behind you , work boy
blueAgent:

See mumu.

Graduate that cannot defend his or her lies.

Am a petroleum Engineer ,FUTO graduate, with diploma certificates in well completion and drilling, well casing and cementing ,process safety, and as well as Nebosh certificates.

Go hug transformer.
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by blueAgent(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2023
Tinymayour:
Nah person wey go beat you to coma you dey find .. I reserve my energy for field work , grab some shovel n helmet , there's a gold behind you , work boy

Clown, you Don tire shocked shocked shocked.

Beat Kk..
That's if you can with stand my Karate skills
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by Tunagee(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Read the post very well, sis.
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by SaLongs1(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2023
Onewazobia:

Ajah or Ajara for Badagry cus I no no how person go survive with that amount for that environ
Slavery wages.
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by Powersurge: 9:18pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Teacher or GNLD staff?
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by rapheal5(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2023
netmillionaires:
Judging from the way the infrastructure collapsed, the first thing that came to my mind is why should the people be climbing to steal from the middle rather that from the foot of the pillars.

the matter tie wrapper
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:42pm On May 24, 2023
wahahlawahala:
I blame your okoro brothers wey dey com tiff fr southwest.. if we check well na dem😒
Wetin dem thief? As una don sell una forefathers land and generational to them finish! Now, una eyes don dey!
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by wahahlawahala: 11:04pm On May 24, 2023
NGArmyTerrorist:
Wetin dem thief? As una don sell una forefathers land and generational to them finish! Now, una eyes don dey!

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/
Re: Nine TCN Towers Collapse In Abeokuta Due To Activities Of Vandals by virginchaser(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2023
I knew it would get to this. A sign of failed government of Ogun state. Street lights are not working due to activities of vandals and government is cool at it. Surely, they have graduated to more profitable materials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Benue, Murder & Dump His Corpse In A River (Graphic Pics) / 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking / Cross River State Government Declares 35 Persons Wanted For Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.