Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why You And Your Business Needs A Good Branding? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why You And Your Business Needs A Good Branding? (128 Views)

Fresh And Delicious Wholesale Pita Bread For Your Business Needs / Looking For The Latest Nylon Branding Company, For Printing Of Bread, Rice Flour / 10 Facts Why Your Restaurant/catering Or Food Business Needs A Website In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You And Your Business Needs A Good Branding? by SKGraphics(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2023
What's the essence of a business without an identity?
What personalities is your brand known for?
Do you think you don't need an identity since it's just a small scale business?
Ain't you proud of your business?.

These are the questions I ask in my mind anytime I see someone lamenting about their business and I tried as much as possible to spill it out to them.
A business without a good packaging will never attract quality clients.
The higher your packaging and product, the better your client.
You as a business owner, need to ty out another way to boost your sales.
Getting an identity is another effective business strategy.

We are an agency that's responsible to help your brand with functional and proper branding to achieve your aim. Kindly DM us now for identity/branding project and partnership @ 08020589341 (Whatsapp)
Let's give you a better reality of your business

(1) (Reply)

OneHealth Celebrates World Hepatitis Day! / Long Lease Long Lease, A Multi Purpose Property For Lease It Can Be Use For Hot / Fastest Mobile Wine & Whiskey Dealer/ Delivery Services In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.