Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter (334 Views)

#TambuwalAt56: Aminu Tambuwal 'Silent Achiever' Celebrates His 56th Birthday / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter by Cruztvblog: 9:31am On May 24, 2023
Hanan, one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari, has described her father as a silent achiever.

President Buhari, who is to exit power next week upon the completion of his second term in office, will hand over to President-elect Bola Tinubu, on Monday.

Buhari in his last week in office, the outgoing president has been commissioning projects across the country.

Hanan in a post via her Instastories, shared a photo of the President during the inauguration of two new warships and review of the naval fleet in Lagos on Monday.

She captioned the post: “My father…The Silent Achiever!”

Meanwhile, President Buhari has said he would run to neighbouring Niger Republic to seek a safe haven if disturbed or there is trouble after he leaves office.

Speaking during the inauguration of the N19.6 billion Nigeria Customs Service Corporate headquarters in Abuja on Tuesday, Buhai said, “I try to plan to be as far away from Abuja as possible. I came from an area which is far away from Abuja.

“if anybody with force moves, I have good relationship with my neighbours. Niger people will defend me.” he added see more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/05/24/my-father-is-a-silent-achiever-buharis-daughter/[/url]

Re: My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter by Nandoife: 9:33am On May 24, 2023
Speechless
Re: My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter by OneCandleAway(f): 9:37am On May 24, 2023
Nandoife:
Speechless

I achieved a dream life for his kids. Their levels don change.

They all got married into families that won't have accepted them if they weren't presidents children.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter by Alexandersantos(m): 9:40am On May 24, 2023
If to say i see this girl face to face ehn...i for knw wetin i for do am for this rubbish wey she dey spit out

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter by ahiboilandgas: 9:46am On May 24, 2023
Cruztvblog:
Hanan, one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari, has described her father as a silent achiever.

President Buhari, who is to exit power next week upon the completion of his second term in office, will hand over to President-elect Bola Tinubu, on Monday.

Buhari in his last week in office, the outgoing president has been commissioning projects across the country.

Hanan in a post via her Instastories, shared a photo of the President during the inauguration of two new warships and review of the naval fleet in Lagos on Monday.

She captioned the post: “My father…The Silent Achiever!”

Meanwhile, President Buhari has said he would run to neighbouring Niger Republic to seek a safe haven if disturbed or there is trouble after he leaves office.

Speaking during the inauguration of the N19.6 billion Nigeria Customs Service Corporate headquarters in Abuja on Tuesday, Buhai said, “I try to plan to be as far away from Abuja as possible. I came from an area which is far away from Abuja.

“if anybody with force moves, I have good relationship with my neighbours. Niger people will defend me.” he added see more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/05/24/my-father-is-a-silent-achiever-buharis-daughter/[/url]
yes he silently transform una lives from a struggling pensioners to splendid one .

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter by marlow1962(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2023
grin
Re: My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter by CodeTemplar: 10:28am On May 24, 2023
Really?
Re: My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter by freemanq(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2023
Funny speech from funny daughter of the president
Re: My Father Is A Silent Achiever – Buhari’s Daughter by Danisaint112(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2023
A cow can never birth a goat. I'm not surprise. cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos And VIDEO: Buhari Takes Tinubu On Familiarisation Tour Of Aso Villa. / Inec Stamps On Polling Unit Election Results Signify Legality / Emefiele's Suspension: Corruption Is Fighting Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.