Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Urgent Advise On Ielts Re-marking. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Advise On Ielts Re-marking. (121 Views)

IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG / Lets Be Your Guide On "IELTS, SAT And ALL' / Is It Good To Apply For Re-marking (your Advice Is Needed Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise On Ielts Re-marking. by jejetaiwo(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

I would like to solicit for your candid advise. My wife has attempted the IETLS exam twice now. She had 6.5 overall score in her first attempt and her second attempt this year is still same result, despite all her efforts and preparations. She is intelligent and practiced with lot of materials and also attended tutorials before taking the exam early this month.

She is so devastated at the moment, and we are thinking of applying for a re-mark. Is there anyone who has being through such situation and how were you guys able to handle the situation. I really feel bad for her at the moment and wants to do everything possible to make happy again.

Please mods, kindly push this to the front page.

(1) (Reply)

SCHOLARSHIP: John Carroll University, USA Undergraduate Scholarship / Http://www.onlyschoolgist.com/ / Online Lecture For CITN October 2023 Diet Starts 19th June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.