Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office (573 Views)

APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office by Antimandatethie(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2023
Ortom opens up on defecting to APC, vows to support Tinubu after leaving office

Ortom, however, vowed to support and work for the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, as a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, member.

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has dismissed the possibility of defecting to the All Progressives Congress, APC, after leaving office.

Speaking on Arise Television’s Morning Show on Wednesday, the governor said he would continue to ensure equity and justice in Nigeria.

Ortom said he worked for the emergence of a southern presidency because he wanted equity and justice.

According to him: “That is not on my table, I’m in PDP, and I worked for the Southern presidency, which Tinubu and Obi were part of.

Defecting is not on my table now.

“If Tinubu is sworn in, I will continue to pray and support him to succeed.

“I remain the leader of PDP in Benue State but will continue to work for equity and justice in Nigeria.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/24/ortom-opens-up-on-defecting-to-apc-vows-to-support-tinubu-after-leaving-office/

Re: Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office by Antimandatethie(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2023
that good sir.... I Realy like ur blunt and truthful nature sir., not like some cunny fools.
Re: Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office by LegendHero(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2023
We do not need his support.

Father Alia support is enough.
Re: Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office by Creamypie(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2023
LegendHero:

my concern is if father Alia can stop and find a permanent solution to the killings in d state. The people of Benue have av experienced so much sufferings coupled with killings
Re: Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2023
THE AUTOMATIC URTOM IS HIGHLY WELCOMED
Re: Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office by Antimandatethie(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2023
LegendHero:
It is a free country he can say and do what ever he want to do you maroon
Re: Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office by LegendHero(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2023
Creamypie:
my concern is if father Alia can stop and find a permanent solution to the killings in d state. The people of Benue have av experienced so much sufferings coupled with killings

Father Alia will need the presidency cooperation for a permanent solution.

With a change in power, I’m pretty sure the players will change and Tinubu government will definitely find a way to deal with this senseless killings and massacre going on.

Now that Ortom and President Buhari are out of the scene, fresh ideas from Father Alia and Tinubu will kick in.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office by Obinwenite(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2023
LegendHero:

Father Alia will need the presidency cooperation for a permanent solution.

With a change in power, I’m pretty sure the players will change and Tinubu government will definitely find a way to deal with this senseless killings and massacre going on.

Now that Ortom and President Buhari are out of the scene, fresh ideas from Father Alia and Tinubu will kick in.

Always supporting bad candidates. What’s the difference between Tinubu and Buhari?. The same way you guys said Saraki was the one preventing Buhari from working until Lawan was brought in.

Nawao
Re: Ortom Opens Up On Defecting To APC, Vows To Support Tinubu After Leaving Office by Mynd44: 2:01pm On May 24, 2023

(1)

Tinubu Reveals How He’ll Govern All Regions / Just Now: Bad News For Tinubu / Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.