Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Do This To Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do This To Your Business (202 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This To Your Business by travsco43: 1:37pm On May 24, 2023
A little reminder that CAC stands for Corporate Affairs Commission. It is a federal government backed corporate body that is saddled with registering your business, company, or NGO in Nigeria.

When you register your entity with them, you get a certificate which shows that it has been duly registered. Not only that, the entity would be registered on the CAC portal which can be easily identified when you search for it.

Which then implies that your entity has become part and parcel of the numerous businesses in Nigeria, and as such it is easily recognized as a true business/entity operating in Nigeria.

Now that you know about CAC, why not send me a DM, let me help you get your business registered.

Re: Do This To Your Business by levbigboss: 3:42pm On May 24, 2023
That's great. It's a great and right move, but to succeed in your business, you need to keep developing and getting better. To develop different leadership qualities and abilities in yourself. For example, I am now doing this and taking an intensive leadership development course at https://cmaconsulting.com.au/ , which will certainly affect my personality and business in the future. You can also develop your leadership skills and abilities through interactive exercises and dynamic discussions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This To Your Business by travsco43: 11:21am On May 25, 2023
levbigboss:
That's great. It's a great and right move, but to succeed in your business, you need to keep developing and getting better. To develop different leadership qualities and abilities in yourself. For example, I now do these and pass an intensive course to develop leadership skills, which in the future is sure to affect my personality and business. You can also develop your leadership skills and abilities through interactive exercises and dynamic discussions.

Yes you are very correct.

Improving yourself and your leadership skills will certainly help to improve your business.

(1) (Reply)

Printed Zipper Pouch By VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Car Wash / Get Mylar Bags With Ziplock Seal From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.