Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari (475 Views)

War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths / FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari by phemy36(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has said the neighbouring Niger Republic will defend him when he leaves office.

Buhari is set to vacate the Aso Presidential Villa on Monday, May 29, when he hands over to President-elect, Bola Tinubu.

He has now boasted about his cordial relationship with Niger Republic.

According to him, if Nigerians make the country difficult to live in after the handover ceremony, Niger will defend him.

Buhari stated this during the inauguration of the Nigeria Customs Service Corporate Headquarters in Abuja, on Tuesday.

He also reaffirmed that he will relocate to his country home in Daura, which is far away from Abuja but closer to the Niger Republic.

“I said these few things about my personal belief because I have only six more days to go.

“And I try to plan to be as far away from Abuja as possible. I came from an area that is far away from Abuja.

“I said if anybody with force moves, I have a good relationship with my neighbours. Niger people will defend me,” Buhari said.
https://allnigerialatestnews.com.ng/2023/05/24/niger-republic-will-defend-me-after-i-leave-aso-rock-buhari/

Re: Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari by Oppsin: 2:17pm On May 24, 2023
Lol, this man don ruin 9ja
Re: Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari by optionalY09: 2:20pm On May 24, 2023
Tinubu who will defend you if you do something wrong. Can you trust that Niger or Malli will defend you? Think well and draw your people closer - that’s the lesson here
Re: Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari by Sikechukwu81(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2023
Baba is clear on this since o angry

I’m beginning to wonder why he keeps planning on eloping to our neighborhood ?

Maybe there is safer than naija kenan
Re: Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari by opalu: 3:22pm On May 24, 2023
Imagine no wonder he made sure to wreck Nigerian economy and boosted the economy of Niger.
Re: Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari by juman(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2023
He is originally from niger nah.
They are his people.

He failed to build a secured country.
Re: Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari by juman(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2023
Atiku originally came from cameroon, and tried many times to be president.
Re: Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari by press9jatv: 3:28pm On May 24, 2023
Very bad from the clueless treasury looter Buhari
Re: Niger Republic Will Defend Me After I Leave Aso Rock-buhari by juman(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2023
He failed to secure the country.

For security reason buhari should stay in abuja.
Or kaduna.
Moving to daura, he exposes the daura people to constant fear of possible attack from those he think they could attack him.

But in abuja, he can be more easily protected by the military. Also in kaduna.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption & Arrogance: Youtuber Investigates Why Nigerians Are The Most Hated / “ohanaeze Ndigbo Not Part Of Presidential Inauguration” – Ohanaeze Leaders / Urgent Things Tinubu Administration Needs To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.