Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Giveaway For My Followers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Giveaway For My Followers (2262 Views)

Give Away To My Followers / Give Away To My Followers / Congratulation To All Those My Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway For My Followers by guobe: 4:21pm On May 24, 2023
If you are following me I will be doing a little give away to some selected accounts.if you don't need it please don't partake.drop account details with name and account.God bless you richly.please I don't think I have the power to transfer to opay and other online banks as they are too far in my app.thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giveaway For My Followers by yinkeys(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2023
Bravo
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by yinkeys(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2023
Bravo
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Powerbando(f): 4:32pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
If you are following me I will be doing a little give away to some selected accounts.if you don't need it please don't partake.drop account details with name and account.God bless you richly.please I don't think I have the power to transfer to opay and other online banks as they are too far in my app.thank you.

UBA
Owolade Adebanjo
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Powerbando(f): 4:34pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
If you are following me I will be doing a little give away to some selected accounts.if you don't need it please don't partake.drop account details with name and a de bless you richly.please I don't think I have the power to transfer to opay and other online banks as they are too far in my app.thank you.

UBA
Owolade Adebanjo
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by adekusibe10(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2023
Thanks bro. 0130473669 Adekusibe Fateye union bank
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by guobe: 4:48pm On May 24, 2023
yinkeys:

GTB
Savings
Olatunji
Thanks
sent
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by guobe: 4:48pm On May 24, 2023
Powerbando:

UBA
Owolade Adebanjo
sent
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by NoahHadNoArk: 4:51pm On May 24, 2023
Can’t seem to Dm you on telegram, great work on your channel. I really loved that girl memory deck of cards video, love your games too.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway For My Followers by yinkeys(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2023
cool
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Elmojiid(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
firstbank 3074429973 adetunji abiodun, thanks in advance
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=123340823]If you are following me I will be doing a little give away to some selected accounts.if you don't need it please don't partake.drop account details with name and account.God bless you richly.please I don't think I have the power to transfer to opay and other online banks as t
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by guobe: 5:00pm On May 24, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Access bank

Can’t seem to Dm you on telegram, great work on your channel. I really loved that girl memory deck of cards video, love your games too.
Thanks Noah
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by eazygoals: 5:09pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by odudueffiom(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2023
I need it too boss πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
0152343465 odudueffiom gtb
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by odudueffiom(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:

I need am too boss πŸ™πŸ™
Gtb odudueffiom 0152343465
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by yinkeys(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2023
Bravo
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by guobe: 5:15pm On May 24, 2023
yinkeys:

Not seen anything
your money just returned now.firstbank having issues.money bounced back.
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Samueltemi337(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
Please guobe you know I have asked for this before
I just finished an exam and I didn't see this on time
Please consider me things are really tough

Opay

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Backlaw406(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
bless me too bro.

GTB
Olaiya Felicia
Pls if not be more than #500 or less, let it reach me bro.
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by overdrive(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=123340823]If you are following me I will be doing a little give away to some selected accounts.if you don't need it please don't partake.drop account details with name and account.God bless you richly.please I don't think I have the power to transfer to opay and other online banks as they are too far in my app.thank you.
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by guobe: 5:27pm On May 24, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Please guobe you know I have asked for this before
I just finished an exam and I didn't see this on time
Please consider me things are really tough

Opay
Samuel Elefan

Thank you very much
will send to you .saw how u have been pleading with that togolo guy

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Samueltemi337(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Pickmycall: 5:32pm On May 24, 2023
Nothing pain me pass the 120k cashout wey you lose some months back.
Am I qualify to drop aza?

1 Like

Re: Giveaway For My Followers by guobe: 5:32pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
opay showing error.cant send
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by guobe: 5:34pm On May 24, 2023
Pickmycall:
Nothing pain me pass the 120k cashout wey you lose some months back.
Am I qualify to drop aza?
that's life for you.a forgotten issue.we have come close to millions several times so 120k is just a piece of pie.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Janesouthall: 5:36pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Samueltemi337(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
opay showing error.cant send
Try palmpay please

Palmpay
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by guobe: 5:50pm On May 24, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Try palmpay please

Palmpay
use a more conventional bank
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by Samueltemi337(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:
use a more conventional bank
FCMB
Owen lotanna agbodike

1 Like

Re: Giveaway For My Followers by habibest06(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:

0246314042 wema bank
Re: Giveaway For My Followers by joceey(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2023
guobe:

Welldone brother GOD will continue to bless you.Please make sure it's for those that follow you only

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See FIFA 2018 Top10 Rankings And Find Out The Only PL Player To Feature In It / 2005/2006 Premiership Dream Team / Chelsea V Tottenham Preview (capital One Cup Final)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.