Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,243 members, 7,842,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How My Children Sacrificed For My Career– Patience Ozokwo (AMVCA Award) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Children Sacrificed For My Career– Patience Ozokwo (AMVCA Award) (313 Views)

Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Children Sacrificed For My Career– Patience Ozokwo (AMVCA Award) by living2013(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2023
Nollywood actress Patience Ozokwo wrote a thank you letter to her children in celebration of the Industry Merit Award she received at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards on Saturday night.

On Monday, the actress expressed her gratitude to her children and colleagues in a lengthy Instagram post, sharing photos of herself at the AMVCA event, her children and grandchildren.

According to the actress, throughout her acting career her children made significant sacrifices and spent lots of time without a mother.

She said that when she started her acting career, social media didn’t exist and that success depended solely on talent, humility, word of mouth and confidence.

She wrote, “LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD“When we started in the industry there was no social media and so many other luxuries we enjoy now. Progress was completely dependent on your talent, humility, word of mouth and trust.

“I appreciate my colleagues who work tirelessly and often times without recognition

“I appreciate my family who have always surrounded me with love and acceptance. My children sacrificed a lot and stayed long periods without a mother. At one point, my daughter became my PA and is still my Associate Manager till date

https://infomme.com/how-my-children-sacrificed-for/

1 Like

Re: How My Children Sacrificed For My Career– Patience Ozokwo (AMVCA Award) by living2013(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2023
You deserve the award
Re: How My Children Sacrificed For My Career– Patience Ozokwo (AMVCA Award) by We4all: 6:44pm On May 24, 2023
Omoh! The grandchildren plenty.

(1) (Reply)

Inauguration: Entrepreneur Aniakor Chiamaka Congratulates Senator Osita Ngwu / Famous Influencer, Enioluwa Is Going Places / Easadol Unveils Bolanle "Nino" "Makanaki" Ninalowo As Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.