Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

“n200k Just For My Hair” — Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Receipt Of Payment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “n200k Just For My Hair” — Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Receipt Of Payment (393 Views)

Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“n200k Just For My Hair” — Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Receipt Of Payment by Opzyguitar(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2023
“N200k just for my hair” — Bobrisky brags as he shows off receipt of payment for braids (Video)

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky, recently took to social media to showcase his luxurious lifestyle once again. In a video shared online, Bobrisky proudly revealed the exorbitant amount he paid to have his braids done, asserting that no one can match his daily expenses.

Referring to himself as the “mummy of Lagos,” Bobrisky flaunted the receipt of his payment, demanding respect from his followers. The video documented the entire process of getting his hair styled, from start to finish.

See the full details and video here:
https://opzygist.com.ng/entertainment/celebrity/n200k-just-for-my-hair-bobrisky-brags-as-he-shows-off-receipt-of-payment-for-braids-video/

Re: “n200k Just For My Hair” — Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Receipt Of Payment by donbachi(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2023
Dis guy dey worry oo
Re: “n200k Just For My Hair” — Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Receipt Of Payment by Oblongata: 8:29pm On May 24, 2023
Some people no need to dey smoke loud, e dey dia head Naturally!
Re: “n200k Just For My Hair” — Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Receipt Of Payment by We4all: 8:33pm On May 24, 2023
E hair long pass most girls own.

(1) (Reply)

He Should Be Arrested — Police PRO Slams Skit Maker Trinity Guy Over Shooting Pr / Complete Inside Look At All The Houses Owned By Elon Musk / Seeds, Nuts, Essential Oils, Leaves, Herbs, Roots & Spices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.