Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

First Batch Of Nigerian Airways Plane Arriving Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Batch Of Nigerian Airways Plane Arriving Nigeria (808 Views)

Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) / FG Brings Succour To Nigerian Airways Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Batch Of Nigerian Airways Plane Arriving Nigeria by vengertime: 9:16pm On May 24, 2023
I woke up this morning to go buy bread and Lipton and next to the shop i saw Nigerian government receiving first batch of Nigerian airways plane from Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of Nigerian Airways Plane Arriving Nigeria by KingKO22: 9:49pm On May 24, 2023
Good news for Nigerians but bad news for IPOB

They will think this is an agenda to annihilate Air Peace
Re: First Batch Of Nigerian Airways Plane Arriving Nigeria by JagabanBorgu: 9:54pm On May 24, 2023
Una no go tire?
Supposed lovers of Nigeria.
Re: First Batch Of Nigerian Airways Plane Arriving Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2023
Loòool
Re: First Batch Of Nigerian Airways Plane Arriving Nigeria by nothingspoil70: 12:37am On May 25, 2023
Kikiiki
Re: First Batch Of Nigerian Airways Plane Arriving Nigeria by nothingspoil70: 12:38am On May 25, 2023
vengertime:
I woke up this morning to go buy bread and Lipton and next to the shop i saw Nigerian government receiving first batch of Nigerian airways plane from Saudi Arabia

You will be the first passenger in this. Lol

(1) (Reply)

1KG Of Gas Is Now 900 In Portharcourt / Yoruba Muslims Endangered Species In Tinubu’s Administration - Islamic Scholar / Sanwo Olu, Nigerian Army And Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.