Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Best Home Solution That Can Cure Epilepsy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Home Solution That Can Cure Epilepsy (211 Views)

Any Supplement Or Drug To Cure Epilepsy Or Seizure Please? / How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? / My Experience With An Epileptic Patient - Learn How To Cure Epilepsy For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Home Solution That Can Cure Epilepsy by PrimeHealthTalk: 2:43am On May 25, 2023
If you cannot swallow drugs, then you should be able to go herbal.... Not being able to put to consistent act either of these two is a big error. Well I have a simple and doable procedure for total healing from EPILEPSY. You might not actually be the patient but you can watch for such patient. Share this video to them. These procedures are compiled in a 5minutes video so that you can watch and replicate and easily re-watch anytime.

Follow this link below
[url=link ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUFAslwrldE[ /url].

Please, Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the video so as to reach a large number of persons who might also be seeking a solution like this.

YouTube Channel "Health Solution Hub"

Best of Luck as You Implement
Re: Best Home Solution That Can Cure Epilepsy by PrimeHealthTalk: 9:43am On May 29, 2023
Claim your freedom from this illness that tends to disgrace you publicly.
Re: Best Home Solution That Can Cure Epilepsy by PrimeHealthTalk: 7:22pm On May 31, 2023
This is the simplest way to get fast rid of epilepsy. Act fast about it before it knocks you off publicly again.

(1) (Reply)

Leukemia Signs And Symptoms In Adults / Dark Age Defense Reviews (scam Alert - 2023 Updated Report) Read Before Order! / How To Get Rid Of Bruises Quick: 10 Best Natural Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.