Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,381 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How Can Peter Obi Win, When The Labour Party Doesn’t Even Have A Presence In My - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Peter Obi Win, When The Labour Party Doesn’t Even Have A Presence In My (320 Views)

Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Peter Obi Win, When The Labour Party Doesn’t Even Have A Presence In My by Newsfash: 6:32am On May 25, 2023
How Can Peter Obi Win, When the Labour Party doesn’t even have a presence in my state ? — Hon Bashir Gorau

The North West region has been identified as the key factor influencing the outcome of the presidential election held on February 25th, 2023.

Honourable Bashir Gorau, an elected Member of the House of Representatives and a prominent member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), argues that candidate Tinubu’s support from the North West played a vital role in giving him an advantage over his primary opponent, Peter Obi.

Gorau stressed the historical significance of the North West region in determining the Nigerian presidency. He observed that winning the support of the North West populace has become a crucial factor for any presidential candidate aspiring to secure victory. He specifically highlighted that Tinubu’s ability to gather over 2 million votes from the North West had a transformative impact on the election’s outcome in his favor.

According to a statement by Honourable Bashir Gorau, he stated, “How can Peter Obi win when the Labour Party doesn’t even have an office in my state? The North West region holds immense influence in Nigerian politics.

Continue Reading>>>https://rovingupdates.com/how-can-peter-obi-win-when-the-labour-party-doesnt-even-have-a-presence-in-my-state-hon-bashir-gorau/

1 Like

Re: How Can Peter Obi Win, When The Labour Party Doesn’t Even Have A Presence In My by Bobloco: 7:31am On May 25, 2023
Peter Obi demystified the notion that every southern candidate must worship a particular region to be able to become president.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Exposes Dispatch Rider Stealing Side Mirrors From Suv In Ikoyi Cctv / Imo Boils As Gunmen Kidnap Another Catholic Priest / "Give us position of Speaker of Delta State" - Delta Ijaw group tells Oborevwori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.