Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) (35515 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Tight Security As Buhari Visits Lagos / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by simfrost90210: 6:58pm On May 25, 2023
patorial:

Checking out your tribalistic country, I guess.

Sounds exhorting.. Thank you smiley smiley
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by caye(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2023
correctguy101:

Nah, why all of a sudden ?
I suspect dangerous times are close.

End of Days maybe. shocked

Maybe preparation for a major war in Nigeria.
Many strange things seem to be happening these days.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by caye(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin watabombshell
Is this not the supposed racist country?
What are they doing here in our own kwantri?
Like the Portuguese cane to Benin in the 16th century to gather information,I suspect that these generation of Europeans are down to unclean intentions in their movements around Africa these days.

Never trust the white man.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by simfrost90210: 7:43pm On May 25, 2023
caye:

Like the Portuguese cane to Benin in the 16th century to gather information,I suspect that these generation of Europeans are down to unclean intentions in their movements around Africa these days.

Exactly..... Well spoken.....
Let me not just judge them for now......
🤔but like you said, my hunch tells me that something somewhere isn't just adding up..
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Abemy(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2023
Official deplomatic spies
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Truvelisback(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2023
I hope they aren't trying to use the Nigerian Navy to Play NATO games or as Puppet just like Ukraine. grin
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Rostikol: 8:30pm On May 25, 2023
caye:

They’re too busy worshiping ‘oyinbo’ to notice what you’re saying.
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by Archworld(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:
This is good, we need more of such exercises and drills with great powers for enhanced operations.

This is colonialism and showmanship. Why didn't dey go to their neighboring countries like France , Denmark or to America and display such power. And why can't Africa do same to them ? They only boast and display their power in Africa
Re: Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) by dnawah(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/spanish-warship-visits-lagos-conduct-exercise-with-nigerian-navy/

Pics credits: https://punchng.com/pictorial-spanish-warship-visits-nigeria/
russia say na practice them want practice,e come to war.spain don visit,e fit turn to taking away they citizens o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu / Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.