Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Miss My Boyfriend Cuddling Me To Sleep, I Can’t Sleep” Cross-dresser, Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss My Boyfriend Cuddling Me To Sleep, I Can’t Sleep” Cross-dresser, Bobrisky (347 Views)

Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido / The ''upcoming'' Cross Dresser Bobrisky Says Wants To Take His Crown? (photos) / Lola Rae Cuddling Skye, Her Baby With Tekno (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Boyfriend Cuddling Me To Sleep, I Can’t Sleep” Cross-dresser, Bobrisky by ExclusiveBet: 10:03am On May 25, 2023
Popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has used his most recent Instagram post to give a hint about having a boyfriend as he said he misses him.

He took to his Instagram story to share the post where he stated that he misses his boyfriend cuddling him to sleep and that he cannot sleep without him.

Bobrisky is someone who do not hide his relationship status on social media as he usually reveals that he has a boyfriend.

His latest post is an indication that he truly have someone he is dating saying that he missed him and he will not be able to sleep when he is not there.

In the statement he made on his Instagram story he said I miss my boyfriend cuddling me to sleep Baby I can’t sleep.”Bobrisky has established himself as a well-known figure among his fans on social media which has helped him achieved more fame in recent times

Re: I Miss My Boyfriend Cuddling Me To Sleep, I Can’t Sleep” Cross-dresser, Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:14am On May 25, 2023
Your anus go don wide like this.

Re: I Miss My Boyfriend Cuddling Me To Sleep, I Can’t Sleep” Cross-dresser, Bobrisky by Karemarealty288(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2023
The foolish man never wan rest?

(1) (Reply)

120 Hours Cookathon: On-spot Reaction From Ekiti Chef Dammy World Record Attempt / Davido Claims Close Relationship With Cristiano Ronaldo (video) / Breaking News: Secret Service Investigating Cocaine Found Inside The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.