Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Amber Rose To Share Her Stories In New Books - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose To Share Her Stories In New Books (606 Views)

New Books Of Governor Of Lagos State Babatunde Raji Fashola To Be Launch On 15th / Meet The World Sexiest 47yrs Old Mother Who Share Her Sexy Bikini Online PHOTOS / Nigeria Fast Rising Singer "Limzy" Share Her Unclad Photo On Twitter (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose To Share Her Stories In New Books by bovy: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2011
She tweeted few days ago ;

I have decided that I will write books. Something u may not know about me is that I've been writing stories for a long time it was always something personal for me but now I'm ready to share my stories with the world.

http://www./2011/09/amber-rose-to-share-her-stories-in-new.html#ixzz1ZEgnfZwf
Re: Amber Rose To Share Her Stories In New Books by chuckdee4(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2011
Just what the world needs, a book on how some opportunist chick shagged famous rappers. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Mcsn Appoints Yinka Davies,ope Banwo As Directors / RMD Hospitalised After Car Crash / Check Out Sag Awards 2o12 Winners List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.