Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

James Earl Jones Is Not Dead - Debunking The Hoax - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Earl Jones Is Not Dead - Debunking The Hoax (237 Views)

Kanye West’s New Sweetheart Chaney Jones Is A Carbon Copy Of Kim Kardashian As S / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure / "Leukemia: Sadiq Daba Says " I Am Not Dead Nor Dying" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Earl Jones Is Not Dead - Debunking The Hoax by zaza1955: 11:08am On May 25, 2023
In the era of rapidly spreading information and the prevalence of social media, it's not uncommon for celebrity death hoaxes to emerge and create a buzz online. One such recent incident involved the legendary actor James Earl Jones, famous for his iconic voice roles in movies like "Star Wars" and his portrayal of characters such as Darth Vader and Mufasa (Lion King).

In this blog post, we aim to dispel the rumors and set the record straight: James Earl Jones is very much alive, and the news of his demise was nothing more than a hoax and a misunderstanding.

Read full article HERE: https://relationshipchief.com/2023/05/25/james-earl-jones/

Re: James Earl Jones Is Not Dead - Debunking The Hoax by nanakgh(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2023
Mufasa..the lying king

(1) (Reply)

Watch The HILARIOUS Way Davido And Chioma Relationship Started: Davido Interview / Excellent Bodycon Outfits Ladies Who Want To Look Cool Can Add To Their Closet / What I Observed About Hilda Baci – Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.