Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: (595 Views)

Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: by sheriff07: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2011
Hey guys,

I am pleased to notify you guys that as an Accredited Ejatutu Agent, there is an opportunity for you to make money with ease & with 100% guarantee, just quickly go to www.ejatutu.com to register (Open an Account), Fund Your Account and Bet on your favourite teams. You can start with as low as 500 Naira.

To fund your account which is very easy to do, call me on 08029501893 or e-mail me: usherthots@yahoo.com, you can also get in touch if you have any questions. Hurry now and don't be left out.

I wish you the best of luck with Ejatutu.

Re: An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: by dchoosen(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2011
You can BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE WITH ANY DECODER either HITV,DSTV,MYTV etc Don't miss this fantastic opportunity. Its as simple as ABC if you need a guide send me a mail on threeotelecoms@yahoo.com
Re: An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: by 4success(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2011
Great ejatutu
Re: An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: by galaxybob: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2011
what exactly is wrong with naira land

(1) (Reply)

Buy Children Clothes For Sale Or Use / Loan Without Collateral Needed Urgently Pls / Conquer The Forex Market With Advanced Synergy System!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.