Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Meaning And Importance Of Biblical Names - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meaning And Importance Of Biblical Names (184 Views)

Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meaning And Importance Of Biblical Names by RealJesusPikin: 12:15pm On May 25, 2023
Daniel

A prophet under Lord Nebuchadnezzar’s standard who courageously wouldn’t quit petitioning God in spite of being tossed into (and making due) the place of extreme peril. Daniel implies: God is my appointed authority.

David

A youthful shepherd who vanquished Goliath, was blessed lord of Israel, and wrote a significant number of the psalm. A precursor of Jesus. David implies: Dearest.

Elijah

A prophet who was fundamental in saving the religion of Yahweh from being ruined by the love of the Canaanite god Baal. Elijah implies: Yahweh is my God.

Isaiah

A prophet most popular for his compositions about the approaching Savior, many years before Jesus was conceived. Isaiah implies: The salvation of God.

Jacob

The child of Isaac, the grandson of Abraham, and the customary predecessor of individuals of Israel. Jacob implies: That displaces.

John

John the Baptist was a prophet who purified through water individuals, including his cousin Jesus, in the Jordan Stream. John the Messenger was one of Jesus’ twelve witnesses and the writer of the Gospel of John. John implies: God is thoughtful.

Read full content here>>> [url] bitly/3WAhYLs[/url]
Re: Meaning And Importance Of Biblical Names by RealJesusPikin: 12:29pm On May 25, 2023
RealJesusPikin:
Daniel

A prophet under Lord Nebuchadnezzar’s standard who courageously wouldn’t quit petitioning God in spite of being tossed into (and making due) the place of extreme peril. Daniel implies: God is my appointed authority.

David

A youthful shepherd who vanquished Goliath, was blessed lord of Israel, and wrote a significant number of the psalm. A precursor of Jesus. David implies: Dearest.

Elijah

A prophet who was fundamental in saving the religion of Yahweh from being ruined by the love of the Canaanite god Baal. Elijah implies: Yahweh is my God.

Isaiah

A prophet most popular for his compositions about the approaching Savior, many years before Jesus was conceived. Isaiah implies: The salvation of God.

Jacob

The child of Isaac, the grandson of Abraham, and the customary predecessor of individuals of Israel. Jacob implies: That displaces.

John

John the Baptist was a prophet who purified through water individuals, including his cousin Jesus, in the Jordan Stream. John the Messenger was one of Jesus’ twelve witnesses and the writer of the Gospel of John. John implies: God is thoughtful.

Read full content here>>> https://christvic.com/meaning-and-importance-of-biblical-names/?utm_source=social+media&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Spring

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Blessed / The Kind Of Mentality You Must Have To Excel | Apostle Joshua Selman / Abbah Our Father, By Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified; We Come To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.