Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Igbos And Biafran Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Biafran Day (406 Views)

Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos / Throwback: Nigerian Soldier And Biafran Soldier Hugging Each Other / Comparing And Contrasting Man United Protesters And Biafran Agitator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos And Biafran Day by gidgiddy: 1:21pm On May 25, 2023
Igbo bu Igbo, Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe

My fellow Igbos, 30th of May, Biafra day, is almost upon us. It is symbolic of the date in 1967 that Ojukwu declared the Eastern Region as the Republic of Biafra, and the civil war that followed 6 weeks later.

We lost millions of souls in the war, however, there can never be any shame in fighting for freedom, for freedom is one of the very few things in life worth fighting and dying for.

I enjoin all my fellow Igbos, no matter where you may be in the world, to take a few minutes on the 30th of May to say a prayer for our war dead. At your own appointment time, observe 1 minute silence in their memory

Those of you who live in civilised countries where life still means something and unarmed peaceful protesters are not shot dead, should hold rallies, no matter how small, to remember those we lost.

May those we lost in war continue to sleep in the Lord

Ise!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Biafran Day by cazchi: 1:33pm On May 25, 2023
Anyi no ya!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Biafran Day by Phoen1X: 4:20pm On May 25, 2023
UDO N'OGANIRU.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Biafran Day by tsdarkside(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2023
chaii....you want igbo president but still you want separation....

what type of confusion is this....

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Biafran Day by tsdarkside(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2023
dont add me to biafra....be warned....

stay your lane....
Re: Igbos And Biafran Day by Victorparker(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

My fellow Igbos, 30th of May, Biafra day, is almost upon us. It is symbolic of the date in 1967 that Ojukwu declared the Eastern Region as the Republic of Biafra, and the civil war that followed 6 weeks later.

We lost millions of souls in the war, however, there can never be any shame in fighting for freedom, for freedom is one of the very few things in life worth fighting and dying for.

I enjoin all my fellow Igbos, no matter where you may be in the world, to take a few minutes on the 30th of May to say a prayer for our war dead. At your own appointment time, observe 1 minute silence in their memory

Those of you who live in civilised countries where life still means something and unarmed peaceful protesters are not shot dead, should hold rallies, no matter how small, to remember those we lost.

Ise!
god bless Biafra 🥂

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Biafran Day by N3TRAL: 5:02pm On May 25, 2023
May the soul of my Niger Delta ancestors who were murdered by the Biafran army and Nigerian soldiers rest in eternal peace 🕊️
Re: Igbos And Biafran Day by tsdarkside(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
May the soul of my Niger Delta ancestors who were murdered by the Biafran army and Nigerian soldiers rest in eternal peace 🕊️

thats right....!!
they only want you to care about biafran victims of war....??

what about Niger Delta victims of a senseless war....!!!!

minority victims doesnt count abi....!!

they should stay their lane as honorable asari dokubo said....!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Biafran Day by frank14011991(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2023
Over to you obedients turned Igbos

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Biafran Day by Bighead9: 7:53pm On May 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

Ise!

The very day Tinubu will assume office as YOUR President. Una go wail tire grin grin grin

Re: Igbos And Biafran Day by Phoen1X: 8:09pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=123363131]May the soul of my Niger Delta ancestors who were murdered by the Biafran army and Nigerian soldiers rest in eternal peace

(1) (Reply)

Wike, Umahi And Akoabio In Closed Door Meeting With President Tinubu. / Like LP, PDP Rep-elect calls Tinubu 'Inspiring' after Aso-rock Meeting. / PDP Candidate Tells Gov Abdulrazaq To Extend Palliative To Other Parts Of Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.