Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Advice On How To Approach A Bolt Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice On How To Approach A Bolt Business (591 Views)

Make money Weekly On Uber/bolt Business / How To Approach Your Dream / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Approach A Bolt Business by holicalpha(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2023
Hello Guys

Good day

I need information how on to go about an intended Bolt Business

I would really appreciate you all inputs as that is the main reason I am creating this topic

I intend to get a car for Bolt

I will be getting a tokunbo Car , Budget is between 4M to 5M

Getting a good tokunbo car for the business means I get to spend less because I wouldn’t be worried about a faulty car that would make me visit mechanic regularly ( I have a good and trusted dealer l, so getting a good car isn’t an issue)

I need advice on which car is the most suitable for this business

What I intend to get is a Toyota Camry (voltron)

But you guys can give your opinion on which is the most suitable in terms for Low cost of maintenance and low usage of fuel

I currently stay in Edo state but I intended using the car in Abuja (Meaning I will have to get a driver , a trusted one )

I have folks in Abuja that can regularly check on the car’s condition at intervals

Agreements would be signed of course , background check would be done because I intend to involve the Police(I no wan hear say one thing do one thing )

So basically

I need advice on;

the most suitable car to use

How to go about registration for the bolt business

Getting an agreement signed with the driver (unloving a lawyer and the police)

How I can ensure the business is run smoothly

Advisable Amount of weekly returns

And any other tips you may have for me

Thanks for your potential contribution..

mynd44 Nlfpmod Dominque
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Bolt Business by Ynix(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2023
holicalpha:
Hello Guys

Good day

I need information how on to go about an intended Bolt Business

I would really appreciate you all inputs as that is the main reason I am creating this topic

I intend to get a car for Bolt

I will be getting a tokunbo Car , Budget is between 4M to 5M

Getting a good tokunbo car for the business means I get to spend less because I wouldn’t be worried about a faulty car that would make me visit mechanic regularly ( I have a good and trusted dealer l, so getting a good car isn’t an issue)

I need advice on which car is the most suitable for this business

What I intend to get is a Toyota Camry (voltron)

But you guys can give your opinion on which is the most suitable in terms for Low cost of maintenance and low usage of fuel

I currently stay in Edo state but I intended using the car in Abuja (Meaning I will have to get a driver , a trusted one )

I have folks in Abuja that can regularly check on the car’s condition at intervals

Agreements would be signed of course , background check would be done because I intend to involve the Police(I no wan hear say one thing do one thing )

So basically

I need advice on;

the most suitable car to use

How to go about registration for the bolt business

Getting an agreement signed with the driver (unloving a lawyer and the police)

How I can ensure the business is run smoothly

Advisable Amount of weekly returns

And any other tips you may have for me

Thanks for your potential contribution..

mynd44 Nlfpmod Dominque
So you don't intend to drive it yourself...
Bolt is a good idea but if you intend to outsource that is get a driver, is to to make daily or weekly remittance via Bolt?

I think you should carry out swot analysis first
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Bolt Business by holicalpha(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2023
Ynix:

So you don't intend to drive it yourself...
Bolt is a good idea but if you intend to outsource that is get a driver, is to to make daily or weekly remittance via Bolt?

I think you should carry out swot analysis first

Yes I don’t intend to drive it myself

Remittance would be weekly but I will need a full time driver
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Bolt Business by Osobi32(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2023
holicalpha:

Yes I don’t intend to drive it myself

Remittance would be weekly but I will need a full time driver
Am in lagos and will love to partner with u
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Bolt Business by xtanlee(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2023
Consider Lagos please

(1) (Reply)

Unique 4 Bedroom Duplex For A Small 30x50ft Plot. / Protection In Investment: Real Esate / Skye Bank Completes Payment For Mainstreet Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.