Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti (21991 Views)

Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Itopalucky(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2023
Engr. Mrs. Kemi Josephine Elebute-Halle will stand tall in the list of female politicians redefining the course of the Nigerian political space at the moment. For many politicians alike, Mrs. Kemi does not just see politics as a game of numbers; she fancies more of the number of impacts a politician can bring to bare when called to serve.

She is a product of the Global Order and recognises the effect of building relationships across board. She is confident, articulate and multi-faceted politician who is well-respected by the electorates in her native ward and beyond.

"Being heard and making a difference in the country; those are the reasons I wanted to get into politics since I was a teenager in college. I am driven to see people grow through stretching my hands to help," she asserted.

She is tagged as a visionary and resourceful leader with comprehensive history in political affairs and development initiatives. She founded Dominion Group, an organisation she is using to help Nigerians gain succour. With her foundation, she has lined a host of Humanitarian activities that have assisted youths, students, widows, prisoners, single parents and especially the elderly.

Without mincing words, she has showed remarkable courage as a leader. As a structural engineer, she carried out robust and innovative projects across the country. She is a farmer who likes a highly-motivated and educated populace to spur high-tech boom and bring rapid agro-economic development to the country.

"I am really conscious of where this country is going to. And I must say that we have massive prospects when you look at the talents spread all over the country. Some of my mandates are geared towards annexing these talents whichever way I can and bring out the best in them. Through my foundation, I and my team have crafted out a few ideas in education, health, gender equality, and curbing of poverty. These ideas are properly aligned with some of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals," she further said.

Kemi Josephine Elebute-Halle recently announced the 'The Road To School'. She called it the 'first-of-its-kind' social media series that highlight all the challenges an ordinary African child faces to achieve education. Perhaps an emphatic example can be sighted at the number of young Nigerians she has sponsored to University level.

"Mrs. Kemi Halle is an endearing fellow. She is so particular about other people's well-being. She gives premium to helping. I have managed to work closely with a few persons she helped solve their problems. Alot of small businesses are thriving in her community because of her goodness. How about those who do not have shelter? She has built homes for the poor across town and beyond. I am personally proud of what she has achieved over the last couple of years," Bashirat Hassan, an Indigene of Kwara State schooling in Ekiti State said.

Mrs. Kemi Josephine Elebute-Halle enjoys the unalloyed love and support of her Israeli husband, Haim Halle who is also CEO of Hellekem Limited, a foremost Construction Company in Nigeria. She also values the concepts the private sector has opened her mind towards, and aim to use those skills in enhancing her drills in public service. She is currently S.A to the Director Planning, Presidential Support Committee (PSC), under the Presidency.

She is the first female guber candidate in her State, where she ran under the umbrella of the ADC. Because of her industry, guile, and political wit - she was appointed DG of the party's Presidential Campaign Council. The coming years seem clinical with the possibilities Engr. Kemi Josephine Elebute-Halle possesses.

Source: https://naijagg.com/is-kemi-josephine-elebute-halle-the-amazon-of-our-time/

4 Likes

Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by WiszyFraud: 8:26am On May 26, 2023
shocked
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Mercies1: 8:26am On May 26, 2023
Women are just as active as men, I wish her all the best

5 Likes

Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by slawomir: 8:27am On May 26, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Nice
Women should start seeing beyond their usual hairstyle, emotional and those petty things

This gender is actually intelligent but they have decided to go the emotional way instead of being logical

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2023
Normal.. dem never see seat Sidon!
Let hope her comes with exception.
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by hadjipapiey(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2023
Oyaaaa
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by ewereff(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2023
Nice[b][/b]

Which party is she coming out from?[b][/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Etranshub(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2023
Nice
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by ponlear(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2023
I pray she wins
Go girl
Go woman
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2023
The future is female.
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by DrTee1(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2023
I think it is sexist and inappropriate to consider any public official - regardless of gender - SOLELY on the basis of gender, as against character and experience cum accomplishment review.
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Alexandersantos(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2023
I would like a woman to be the president of nigeria one day...Ask me why
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Truthshscrazy: 8:34am On May 26, 2023
Israeli husbánd, beautiful swirl babies , reminds me of Ramsey. Nouah, israel/Yoruba parents grin
on a serious note, kudos to her but she for join serious party with better probability of going farther in the Ekiti political climate of today, sth like PDP /ApC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by obinna58(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2023
Considering the situation of Africa a woman cannot lead

Men are terrible but women will be disastrous, doom, their best place for now is kitchen and ze oza room
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by bewla(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2023
E
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Truthshscrazy: 8:36am On May 26, 2023
ewereff:
Nice Which party is she coming out from?
cool
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by isabi2lof: 8:40am On May 26, 2023
I love seeing women being active as men in all sectors of the economy.

What's all these ads that are just popping up undecided ,I'm damn tired of them all .
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by obembet(f): 8:40am On May 26, 2023
ewereff:
Nice[b][/b]

Which party is she coming out from?[b][/b]
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Pawonla: 8:47am On May 26, 2023
In ekiti
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Harrynight(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2023
angry

Very funny and I don't know why anytime I see a female politician vying for a political office Patricia Etteh calls to mind😏
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Goalnaldo(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2023
We dont want another diezani please!
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Shedrack777: 9:06am On May 26, 2023
engineer of what pls?
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by eteebanky1: 9:15am On May 26, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Maestro23: 9:29am On May 26, 2023
All the best ma'am.

"Expand your consciousness with Plato's wisdom! Don't miss 'Unveiling Plato's Wisdom: 40 Quotes' on YouTube!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nH-ETziXbA
Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Rubyjade: 9:34am On May 26, 2023
She cannot win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti by Slurity(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2023
Mercies1:
Women are just as active as men, I wish her all the best
Yes o, even more active than men but leadership skill of women is very poor when you compare to men on average.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Helps Accident Victims - See Pictures / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.