Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership (348 Views)

My Submission Was Accepted For A Magazine; What Next? / Start Voting For 'Nairaland Top Writers' For 2020 ***CLOSED*** / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership by ayo84(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2023
Need writers for a magazine and blog, collaboration and partnership. Professional and upcoming writers needed for a magazine are urgently needed, i need a writing team to work with who would be the official team writers of the magazine and blog and would share in the revenue accrued from sale of the magazine and advert placements. There would also be perks like data and meagre logistic pay. If you are interested please message me through the whatsapp number on my signature.
Re: Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership by Tchubachi: 9:02am On May 29, 2023
Hello Good morning
My name is Njoku Tchubachi and I'm interested in this offer
tchubahnjk@gmail.com
Re: Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership by ayo84(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2023
Tchubachi:
Hello Good morning
My name is Njoku Tchubachi and I'm interested in this offer
tchubahnjk@gmail.com

Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership by Phenome96(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2023
Good evening sir
I've just sent you a message on WhatsApp with regards to the job offer you recently put out
Re: Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership by xandara: 8:49am On May 30, 2023
Good day, I saw ur post but I can't see your whatsapp number. How do I contact you?
Re: Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership by Oluwakenning: 3:39am On May 31, 2023
How do I contact you?
Re: Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership by Sirleo001: 3:10pm On May 31, 2023
My name is Leonard Onyemechi Ogwezi, I am interested in this offer. I can't find your contact details
Here is mine: 07037416767
Email: ogwezi001@gmail.com
Re: Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership by noble4d(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2023
ayo84:
Need writers for a magazine and blog, collaboration and partnership. Professional and upcoming writers needed for a magazine are urgently needed, i need a writing team to work with who would be the official team writers of the magazine and blog and would share in the revenue accrued from sale of the magazine and advert placements. There would also be perks like data and meagre logistic pay. If you are interested please message me through the whatsapp number on my signature.
Re: Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership by Rosacutie(f): 10:04pm On May 31, 2023
Hi, my name is Okakah Roseline and I am interested in this offer.
You can contact me through my email @mhiziyanu.com or through my WhatsApp number 09061715396
Re: Need Writers For A Magazine And Blog, Collaboration And Partnership by Zarahgold97: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2023
My name is Yussuff Fatimah. I am interested in working with you. Here is my contact 07012690547
zarahgold97@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander refuses to pay for 60,000 words / Special N20, 000 Publishing Promo Package! / A Message To Hillary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.