Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties (27103 Views)

Landlord Puts Up Tenant’s Underwear For Auction For Owing Him Rent (Photo) / EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years / Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Moh247: 5:06pm On May 25, 2023
Ara21:

They are selling everything to themselves.

Yes oo... They have already concluded the sales... This is just formality by Malami
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by bigdammyj: 5:07pm On May 25, 2023
Reading...
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Elidrisy20: 5:07pm On May 25, 2023
Na 206 I want buy
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by chaberry(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Buhari clearance sales

Jonathan left nothing for Buhari

Buhari is also planning on leaving nothing but debt for Tinubu

Obasanjo cleared all debt and left highest foreign reserves, highest Excess Crude Account balance for Yaradua

Jonathan and Buhari managed to squander everything

What's wrong with you?
Is Buhari now the enemy?
Thought he is the Messiah

1 Like

Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Moh247: 5:11pm On May 25, 2023
chaberry:

What's wrong with you?
Is Buhari now the enemy?
Thought he is the Messiah

Constructive criticism is what democracy is all about this is what we keep teaching Obidient

1 Like

Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by onuman: 5:13pm On May 25, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1661723876953321474

In A Lawless country:
one can buy these properties now, the owners get authorised by the next government to own the properties.
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by HacheNoire: 5:13pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Yes oo... They have already concluded the sales... This is just formality by Malami

Exactly!

The bid should have been online for transparency.

1 Like

Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by grandstar(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Buhari clearance sales

Jonathan left nothing for Buhari

Buhari is also planning on leaving nothing but debt for Tinubu

Obasanjo cleared all debt and left highest foreign reserves, highest Excess Crude Account balance for Yaradua

Jonathan and Buhari managed to squander everything

And people are perpetually condemning OBJ!

Actually, Jonathan and Yar'Adua had largely spent it all. Buhari barely met anything.
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by obinna58(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2023
Na people wey get am go still buy am with a fresh look and new name

Gang owned properties

Go buy gang property and pay for it
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by seunny4lif(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2023
Buy only if your money is legit oooh else they will take it back again grin
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:25pm On May 25, 2023
unity004:
grin grin grin grin omo na yahoo boiz (keyboard warriors) properties go full there since EFCC no the touch politicians this days. Omo see better black fridaygrin grin grin

PoliThieves are saints... Drug lord is a good boy... yahoo boyz are the main Thieves😊

1 Like

Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by obayendo1010(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2023
use yahoo money take buy cheap land from Efcc....Miracle nor dey tire APC govt.
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Corn247: 5:28pm On May 25, 2023
Chopkiss:
Let me see if i can buy a mansion for 3million naira here grin
Uno well aje grin
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Menclothing: 5:30pm On May 25, 2023
Soldout see format

Corrupt system
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by olaniyilukman(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2023
DRcashlite:
This is just a formality anyway. Cronies, families and friends things
At least, give a trial

1 Like

Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Generalwoodz(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2023
Lands wey dem don sell at giveaway to their people..

Wey know una

Kindly check my signature for goodies
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Egbetayo(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2023
E F C C an something else ooo. If God choose to brand thieves in authority, I don't think staff of EFCC can come out clean🤪

1 Like

Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Roozzaay(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2023
Make dem come burst me too later? I no trust that Rasheed boy
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Whoknow: 5:42pm On May 25, 2023
After the selling of those properties where will the money go to?
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Akharmony: 5:42pm On May 25, 2023
Doing this Just for the sake of public notice and formality. But, we the reasonable Nigerians know that some of this properties if not all have been bought back by the former owners or sold to some special calibre of people
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Rexzivyson99(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2023
Affordable ileya rams and cows for sale
Delivery Around Ota, Ipaja, Alimosho, Ibadan
Delivery can be made to close areas too

Message, call or WhatsApp 07058319620

Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by panpan(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2023
nlfpmod:
Guidelines
6. A bank draft of 10% of the bid amount will be submitted alongside the bid forms.

Is the 10% of the bid amount refundable?
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Bolu004(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2023
When will they auction cars seized from Yahoo boys.
Na that one I wan buy 😊
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by HRMK: 6:01pm On May 25, 2023
ALL THESE PROPERTIES WOULD BE PURCHASED BY PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT!REMEMBER WHAT THE DUO OF OBASANJO/ATIKU DID WITH THE NATION'S ASSETS!!
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by FatherofAsaad: 6:17pm On May 25, 2023
The government should Auction the properties to themselves so we know who bought and occupied the properties because only a man without his two balls under his trousers will let another beings occupied his properties. Jokers ….

1 Like

Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by mikool007(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2023
I can promise you these lands have already been sold, this auction is a smoke screen

1 Like

Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by cunny88(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2023
I hope the auction is transparent, so they don't just sell to there cronies
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by Dejijossy(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2023
I will surely try my luck, will share my testimony here🤪
Re: Auction: EFCC Invites Nigerians To Bid For Forfeited Landed Properties by fabolouz1(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2023
Let me try.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman And Her Baby Die In Lekki Building Collapse / Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land / Heavy Flooding At Lokogoma Estate Abuja Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.