Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Webgenie Review – $5000 Bonuses, Coupon Code, OTO Details - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Webgenie Review – $5000 Bonuses, Coupon Code, OTO Details (183 Views)

Luna Review | $5000 Bonuses, Coupon Code, OTO Details / GOOGPT-4 Review– $5000 Bonuses, Coupon Code, OTO Details / Zeta Review – $5000 Bonuses, Coupon Code, OTO Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webgenie Review – $5000 Bonuses, Coupon Code, OTO Details by hasdewr: 5:04pm On May 25, 2023
Full Review: https://bestreviewoto.com/webgenie-oto/

[b]WEBGENIE WHAT IS IT
[/b]WebGenie is The World’s First A.I Bot That Makes Us $525/Day Creating Premium DFY Websites Prefilled With Smoking Hot Content Directly from ChatGPT in Any Niche.

People Are Buying From Websites Every Second. People love to spend money online. Buying products, courses, recipe books, and so much more. How do you think they spend that money? Exactly On a website. It’s A $9.5 TRILLION Business. That’s how much people spend on websites EVERY YEAR. That’s a REALLY huge number. It’s almost half the entire budget of the United States Of America. And you. You can get a piece of that pie today. But… Creating A Website Is NOT Easy. I’m sure you have tried it before Or at least have a general idea of how it works…

If not, let me tell you. It’s a very difficult, and demanding task. Here, let me break it down for you. It Requires HUGE Techincal Knowledge. There is a reason why professionals can charge you up to $20,000 for a website creation. It requires years of experience. Knowledge of multiple programming languages. And a vast knowledge of server management. And to the average guy like you and me. It’s very… VERY complicated. That’s why many people try to start a website. And abandon it midway. Or worse, create a horrible, slow, and non-functional website. And If That Wasn’t Enough… You Need Content For That Website. I’m sure you have tried it before Or at least have a general idea of how it works…

If not, let me tell you It’s a very difficult, and demanding task. Here, let me break it down for you. Creating Content Is EXPENSIVE. A successful website needs high-quality content. And let me tell you this. A quality article will cost you at least $100 to get done. So imagine if you wanna create a website with just 100 articles (which is very low) On a website That’s not counting: Proofreading, Editing, Formatting, Designing, Publishing. And still, that’s for just one batch of articles. The same for videos, pictures, infographics, and even podcasts. And If You Decided To Do Yourself. It’s Even Harder. You will need to do tons of research. And spend hours each day for months. But What If I Told You There Is Another Way…? A way that will let you skip all of that, A way that will put you in front of everyone else. Introducing WebGenie.

WEBGENIE FEATURES
Tap into the $284 Billion Website Creation Industry to Start Profiting Right Away
Easily Create & Sell Beautiful, Highly Professional Website filled with Unique Content in 10000+ Niches
Just set your keywords & create your Website in 25+ languages with your own Content & Images
Automatically Publish Own Content and Images to your Website Posts & Pages All the day, without you ever having to log in ChatGPT.
500+ Done-For-You Super Customizable Themes to Instantly Create High Converting Website in Any Niche
Easily Integrate ChatGPT Bot onto your Website to communicate with customers directly on the page they are browsing.
Automatically answer to visitor question or comment on blog posts or page from the AI engine directly.
Seamless Woo Commerce Integration to Accept Payments for Online Selling & E-com Stores
Preloaded with 3000+ DFY Editable Templates for Local Marketing Graphics, Marketing Videos, Social Media Graphics, Logo Kit and Marketing Letters & Scripts, etc
Create SEO Optimized, 100% Mobile, and Fast Loading Websites
UNLIMITED COMMERCIAL LICENSE Included to Start Selling Website Creation Services and Make Profit Big Time.
WHAT WEBGENIE CAN DO FOR YOU
Build A Fully Functional And Stunning Website With A Click: Forget all about hiring web designers and paying thousands of dollars in fees…With WebGenie you get all of that done for you with just a click…All you need is to choose your niche, and you are good to go.
Generate Human-Like AI Content: Each website you generate, will be automatically filled with UNIQUE and most importantly human-like content…This content is generated by the power of AI to do one thing…
Generate All Content In 28 Languages: Localize all your content automatically in 28 different languages…WebGenie will automatically translate all content into different languages… So it doesn’t matter what country you are trying to target, WebGenie got you covered.
Generate Attention-Sucking Images: Turn any keyword into a stunning graphic generated by AI…This alone will turn your website into a futuristic website with ease…Never hire a graphic designer again.
Auto Optimize Content With 1-Click: Imagine if you can know exactly what videos will go viral, Before creating them. With this feature, You will be able to do exactly that. You will know how easy or hard a niche is… Before even creating the video.
Automatically Publish Content From ChatGPT: WebGenie does everything for you on autopilot…Even publishing your content…It will automatically do all the work for you with ChatGPT4…And publish the content according to your schedule…
500+ DFY Themes: Choose between over 500 DFY stunning templates in all niches possible… With one click you will be able to change your website design, With zero downtime.
100% Mobile Optimized Websites: Each website you create is 100% mobile optimized. There are no glitches, no errors…AI will turn it into a fully functional mobile site in SECONDS…
Seamless AR Integration: Easily build your targeted email list with WebGenie AR integration. Simply connect your autoresponder, and let WebGenie do the rest…
1-Click Integration With WooCommerce: Selling physical products? No problem, It integrates with wooCommerce in seconds. And it will allow you to operate your store with no hassle…
Built-In CRM: Manage all your leads from one central dashboard…It comes with a powerful CRM that will easily do all the heavy lifting for you.
Built-In Appointment Booking: Does your business requires setting appointments? Easy. Let [b]WebGenie [/b]does that for you on autopilot with its powerful appointment-setting features
Built-In Social Media Integration: With one click, auto syndicate all your content into over 50+ social media platform…This will give you a surge of highly targeted traffic within seconds.
Commercial License Included: Your copy of WebGenie will come with a commercial license, so you can use it on your client website too.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Invest In Disc Wheels? / Showcasing Nigeria Finest Talents Across Institutions / President Tinubu Removes Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.