Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria And Fresh NYSC Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria And Fresh NYSC Members (837 Views)

Goodnews!!we Can Now Print Our Print Our Call Up Letter / Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria And Fresh NYSC Members by 13july: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2011
GOODNEWS  for the unemployed and fresh NYSC in Nigerian,  i heard about an upcoming company in conjunction with a govt parastatal that have the following goals for the unemployed in nigeria:

1.Any biz idea driven unemployed graduate still in the labour market will be empowered financially to start up his dream biz with 0% interest and repayt period of 10month.(in as much as YOU HAVE  A GOOD BIZ IDEA O)

2. you will be monitored by consultants in your biz line daily for 4-6months to your success.

3. unemployed or job seekers with ideas will be empowered every month, every one has the chance of been a part of it so far you have a good biz idea.

4. I also learnt that for guys without biz ideas, they will link them up with organisation who will employ them high preference.

N.B-i dont know when this programme will kick off but it will before the year runs out. JUST WATCH OUT.

i think if this is done it will really decongest the pressure in the labour market or what do you think?. -

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries / Nairaland's Nysc Quiz...you Can Join Anytime / LASU Convocation Schedule To Hold When NYSC Camp Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.