Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Peter Obi The Man Of Hope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi The Man Of Hope (214 Views)

Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign / APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi The Man Of Hope by Dc14(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2023
I really wish to see him as the president but BAT has over shadow him we see again 2027 obi let go and wait

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Man Of Hope by duro4chang(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2023
He will soon become kostoma daada ni
Re: Peter Obi The Man Of Hope by Exclusive101: 10:02pm On May 25, 2023
Peter Obi na clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

He should learn to appeal to Nigeria Muslims then he can become president not by wagung religious war.

To the fools that will claim Tinubu came with Muslim Muslim Pandora should so beta c'est fini !

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Man Of Hope by yarimo(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2023
Peter Grigori obi is wanted by UK immigrations

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal High N Appeal Court Already Dismissed Atiku's Case Will S.court Iff / Letter To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu- From A Concerned Nigerian / I Know He Is In Aso Rock: I Could Have Slapped Him If We Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.