Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

‘i Can Not Share One Room With My Wife’ – Blaqbonez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i Can Not Share One Room With My Wife’ – Blaqbonez (295 Views)

Portable Decorated His Room With All The Expensive Alcohol Bottles He Drank / Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Can Not Share One Room With My Wife’ – Blaqbonez by curtisaziboy: 12:58am On May 26, 2023
Popular Nigerian rapper, Blaqbonez has given an hint on the type of marriage he will love to have, stating he can’t share a room with his future wife. The self acclaimed best rapper in Nigeria spoke to Nigerian actress, Nancy Isime in her Nancy Isime Show on television over the weekend.

Looking into celebrity marriages in Nigeria, the energetic 27 year old rapper feels his taste of marriage will determine how long lasting the union will be. Blaqbonez believes his preferred kind of marriage is rare but easy to have...

www.naijavibez.com

(1) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Denies Charging N25,000 For Abuja Meet-and-greet / Tiktok User Claims Davido Impregnated Her, Offered Her N3m To Terminate It / Pray For Portable Zazoo, Watch What Happened To Him Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.